Cheap Train Travel From Lyon Part Dieu To Aix En Provence Tgv
Distance from Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv is 236 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Lyon Part Dieu
The Train station is located at the center of Lyon
Arrival Train Station: Aix En Provence Tgv
The Train station is located at the center of Aix
You can order your Train ticket from Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Aix En Provence Tgv by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Lyon Part Dieu and Aix En Provence Tgv, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Aix En Provence Tgv
AIX is a line of IBM computer operating systems.
AIX or Aix (meaning waters in Old French) may also refer to:
Additional Information About Lyon Part Dieu
Lyon or Lyons (UK: US: French: [ljɔ̃]; Arpitan: Liyon, pronounced [ʎjɔ̃]; Italian: Lione, pronounced [liˈone]) is the third-largest city and second-largest urban area of France. It is located in the country's east-central part at the confluence of the rivers Rhône and Saône, about 470 km (292 mi) south of Paris, 320 km (199 mi) north of Marseille and 56 km (35 mi) northeast of Saint-Étienne. Inhabitants of the city are called Lyonnais.
Lyon had a population of 513,275 in 2015. It is the capital of the Metropolis of Lyon and the region of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. The Lyon metropolitan area had a population of 2,265,375 in 2014.
Images of France trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Lyon Part Dieu:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Lyon Part Dieu to Aix En Provence Tgv so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: