Beach Holidays By Train In Belgium
For a small country, Belgium has its fair share of exquisite train trips with many a wonderful sight to see. The Belgian coast is a great way to relax and enjoy the sunshine and 65 kilometers of coast, there are many exciting seaside activities to indulge in. Take a total break and catch a train to your destination of choice. Here are some of the best Beach holidays by train in Belgium.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
If you are looking for the perfect day out at the beach then this is the place to visit. Also known as the “City at the Sea”, Ostend has over 9 kilometers of beautiful sandy beaches ready for sunbathing. There is also a great promenade and a range of museums, shops, and restaurants in the city. From 28 June until 31 August each year Ostend plays host to the Sand Sculpture Festival which is lots of fun! Only a short train ride from Brussels, Ostend is perfect for a beach-city experience.
If you hop on a train in Brussels you will find yourself in Knokke-Heist around 50 minutes later. Here there is not just one, but 5 lovely beaches waiting for you. This area has something for everyone, including a golf course, art galleries, a casino, a cultural center and an incredible nature reserve called the Zwin. With so many things to do this is a beach holiday worth taking.
For those who are more adventurous, De Hann resort is a great option. Only a short train ride from Brussels, this seaside town offers a stunning beachfront with sun chairs and private sections of the beach available for rent, as well as charming Anglo-Norman style cottages and villas. It is possible to rent bikes and cycle along the road or the coastal path and enjoy the scenery and salty air. For an outdoor experience, this is the perfect place.
This has to be the ultimate beach destination in Belgium for some family fun. Well-known for its wide range of water sports such as paddling and swimming, boat trips, sailing, fish, wave carting and surfing, as well as many recreational facilities along the beach and a traffic-free promenade, Nieuwpoort offers something for everyone. This town is easy to access from Brussels and a short train ride will get you there.
Belgium has a spectacular coastline and the easy access to trains makes getting there all the more enjoyable and stress-free! There is a beach destination to suit everyone and always something new to try. What could be more pleasant than one of these beach holidays by train in Belgium?
Beach Holidays By Train In Belgium Summary
Go to Saveatrain.com to check out all our exclusive trains fares and start planning your next adventure!
Do you want to embed our blog post on your site, then click here: http://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/beach-holidays-by-train-in-belgium/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/de_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the /de to /fr or /it and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- What Are The Best Chocolate Stores In Europe
- 5 Best Natural Hot Springs In Europe
- 5 Most Mysterious Places In Europe
- 10 Most Special Events In The Netherlands
- 5 Best Places To Eat Ice Cream In Europe
- Best Day Trips To Take From Berlin
- Top 10 Money Exchange Points In Europe
- Top 5 Most Beautiful Forests In Europe
- 10 Fairytale Castles In Italy You Must Visit
- Most Unique Things To Do In Amsterdam
- Business Travel by Train
- car travel tips
- Train finance
- train teens
- Train travel
- Train travel Austria
- Train travel Belgium
- Train travel Britain
- Train travel bulgaria
- Train travel Denmark
- Train travel Finland
- Train travel France
- Train travel Germany
- Train Travel Holland
- Train travel Hungary
- Train travel Italy
- Train travel Luxembourg
- Train travel Norway
- Train travel Portugal
- Train travel Scotland
- Train travel Spain
- Train travel Sweden
- Train travel Switzerland
- Train Travel The Netherlands
- train travel tips
- Train travel Turkey
- Train travel UK
- Travel Europe
- Yoga in Europe