5 Best Attractions For Kids In Europe
Traveling with kids can either be a nightmare or the best time of your life. Thanks to our little ones’ demanding natures and our wish to indulge them, there is usually no middle ground. However, there are ways for you to make traveling with children easier for yourself. The best way to do it is to ensure the youngsters always have something to do or see. To help you keep them occupied, we’ve compiled a list of 5 best attractions for kids in Europe. You can easily reach these destinations by train. Let’s have a look:
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Attractions for Kids in Italy
Italy offers a few fantastic attractions for kids if experiencing the historic sights doesn’t excite them. In Viserba leisure park, they can see the sights of Italy in miniature! The park also features a merry-go-round, playground, various rides, and a cinema. Alternatively, if you find yourself in Rome, you can go to Hydromania water park. Just outside of Rome, it promises a multitude of slides and water fun, which makes it perfect for kids.
Attractions for Kids in England
One of the main attractions for kids in England is the Warner Bros. Studios Making of Harry Potter tour in London. However, for the young explorers interested in the wonders of nature, London’s Natural History Museum is a great choice. There are plenty of kid-friendly exhibits where they can learn about the dinosaurs and the solar system. It’s a great experience that makes London worth visiting for families.
Attractions for Kids in the Netherlands
Amsterdam usually isn’t recommended as a family-friendly destination, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be that way. For kids, perhaps the most exciting location is Natura Artis Magistra or Artis. It’s a massive zoo complete with an aquarium, playgrounds, Zoological Museum, and a planetarium. It features more than 900 animal species!
Alternatively, you can head to Efteling in Kaatsheuvel. It is the biggest theme park in the country, with a fantasy theme and a focus on myths and legends. There are many rides and entertainment for kids who are fond of fairy tales.
When it comes to entertainment for kids, Belgium offers its theme park, Plopsaland De Panne. It’s colorful, full of roller coasters and playgrounds, and has a variety of themes for every child to enjoy. It also has a farm with animals that the kids can visit, as well as a theater and boat rides.
One of the most famous attractions for kids is undoubtedly Disneyland. It doesn’t get any better than the one in Paris. It’s the most popular theme park in all of Europe for a reason. There are five themed areas, as well as many rides and attractions. Some of them include Parc Asterix, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast and It’s a Small World. A visit to Paris and France with kids isn’t complete without Disneyland.
Ready to have an unforgettable vacation with your entire family? Visit some of the 5 best attractions for kids in Europe from our list, and you’ll have a blast. Make sure to plan your vacation and book your train tickets on time!
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, you can either take our photos and text and just give us credit with a link to this blog post, or you click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/best-attractions-kids-europe/– (Scroll down a little to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/de_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the /de to /pl or /it and more languages.
Which Are The Fastest Trains In Europe And The World
Search hotels and more...
- 5 Best Natural Wonders Of Europe
- 7 Best Cities For Outdoor Activities In Europe
- 10 Scenic Villages In Europe
- 5 Best Picnic Spot In Europe
- 5 Best Party Cities In Europe
- 7 Off The Beaten Path Destinations In Europe
- 7 Best Bachelor And Bachelorette Trips In Europe
- 10 Best City Breaks In Europe
- 7 Best Cities In Europe To Visit For Senior Travelers
- 10 Best Fall Vacations In Europe