5 Best Bars With Live Music In Europe
Bars with live music pop up everywhere in Europe, offering a way to kill time in a lively place where drinks and songs flow free. If you’re looking to have some fun on the town during your train trip, we’ve got some suggestions. Here are our top 5 bars with live music all over Europe:
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
1. Live Music At Les Disquaires, Paris, France
Les Disquaires is one of the best bars with live music in France. It is just outside the Bastille metro station. Not only is it easy to get to, but it is also very cozy. The bar is in the front, and it has a real concert stage in the back of the venue, with the audience space hidden behind it.
Locals recommend getting a reservation if visiting this live music bar is on your travel checklist. Because entry is free, it can be difficult to get a seat at the bar. Once you are in, you will be able to enjoy all genres of music, completely live.
2. Live Music At Liquid, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
An interesting bar with live music recently put Luxembourg on the map of European nightlife. Liquid Cafe is located in the scenic Grund area of Luxembourg. If you have both cocktail drinkers and craft beer lovers in your travel party, this is the place to go.
Even if you’re enjoying a very short stay in Luxembourg, you’ll likely be able to catch live music shows in Liquid on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you’re a weeknight warrior, this is the place for you.
3. Le Mura, Rome, Italy
Can you imagine finding a new local bar with live music to visit every night during your European vacation? Enter Le Mura, one of Rome’s most legendary live music bars, with gigs every night.
The bar’s historic location right in the heart of the San Lorenzo student area means you’ll be able to meet many interesting locals. All in all, for an authentic Roman experience, Le Mura is a must-visit – on any night of the week.
4. The Parrot, London, Great Britain
While the house band sets the stage with fantastic performances, you don’t want to miss Mr. Elba’s regular DJ sets. That’s right – the Hollywood actor often takes part in the fun by performing DJ sets, to the bar patrons’ enjoyment. Brightly-colored cocktails brighten the mood further in this tropical bird-themed live music bar.
5. The Waterhole, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
To the delight of tourists and locals who love this live music bar, The Waterhole has been around for more than 25 years. Whenever you visit Amsterdam, it will have something to offer you, even during the day. On a sunny day, there’s nothing better than relaxing on the bar’s roomy terrace.
If ease of access is high on your list of priorities, The Waterhole takes the crown for the best bar with live music in Amsterdam. Because of its central location, it is often crowded. Another reason why the crowds love it is happy hour, which lasts until 9 PM!
A visit to any of the Best Live Music Bars is the perfect way to start or end your Europe Train Trip, so Book Your Tickets Now!
Do you want to embed our blog post “5 Best Bars with Live Music in Europe” onto your site? you can either take our photos and text and just give us credit with a link to this blog post. Or click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/best-bars-live-music-europe/– (Scroll down a little to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/fr_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the en_ to _de or _it and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 10 Romantic Cities To Visit In Germany
- 10 Tips How To Organize Your Hand Luggage
- 5 Day Trips From Rome To Explore Italy
- 5 Most Beautiful Rivers In Europe To Explore
- Things To Know When Driving In Europe
- 5 Best Local Drinks To Drink And Try In Europe
- 10 Best Places To Visit In South Italy
- 5 Best Local Sweets To Try In Europe
- Top Tips For Traveling With Your Pets
- 5 Best Bars With Live Music In Europe
- Business Travel by Train
- car travel tips
- Train finance
- train teens
- Train travel
- Train travel Austria
- Train travel Belgium
- Train travel Britain
- Train travel bulgaria
- Train travel Denmark
- Train travel Finland
- Train travel France
- Train travel Germany
- Train Travel Holland
- Train travel Hungary
- Train travel Italy
- Train travel Luxembourg
- Train travel Norway
- Train travel Portugal
- Train travel Scotland
- Train travel Spain
- Train travel Sweden
- Train travel Switzerland
- Train Travel The Netherlands
- train travel tips
- Train travel Turkey
- Train travel UK
- Travel Europe
- Yoga in Europe
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017