7 Best Food Tours To Experience In Europe
Go on an adventure to tickle your taste buds and participate in the best food tours in Europe. If you’re an avid foodie, your palate, as well as your Instagram feed will jump with joy with what you will experience. Of course, the best way to visit gastronomic genius in famous cities in Europe is by train. Here are our top of 7 Best Food Tours To Experience In Europe.
- Train Transport Is The Eco-Friendly Way To Travel. This article is written to educate about Train Travel by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
1. Food Tours To Experience In Europe: From Baguettes To Bistro In Paris, France
If there is one city that can knock your socks off with culinary creativity, it’s Paris and it is, therefore, first on the list for best food tours in Europe. As a result, many food tours that run in Paris should rather be called food educations because they are drenched in history. Traditions have been passed down through the centuries.
Be inspired by Parisian passion.
Everything is covered from the basics of bread and cheese to their famous delicacy, foie gras as well as homemade rillettes and Armagnac. In addition, you can also revel in Parisian cafe culture.
Wind your way through side streets and amaze yourself at how many chic restaurants, cafes, delis, and boulangeries there are. As a result you’ll be exposed to the perfect blend of age-old recipes and the new and trending in the foodie sphere.
2. Food Extravaganza: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you want to see a different side of Amsterdam and its foodie scene, explore the courtyards and back streets of the Jordaan District. As a result, you will find fine food purveyors eager to share their creations as well as give some insight into the city’s rich Indonesian culinary heritage.
We recommend you try the apple pie at the iconic 400-year-old cafe, Cafe Papeneiland. You could also try smoked sausage made from a century-old family recipe and learn the Dutch way to eat herring.
3. The Art Of Craft Beer & Food In Prague, Czech Republic
If you find yourself in Prague, do what the hipsters do and enjoy a craft beer as well as a food tour. You can even take a tour with a beer expert. They will be happy to take you on a Pivo (beer) journey unlike any other.
Naturally, craft beer is always enjoyed by eating a few choice local morsels. In addition, you could try scotch eggs or Czech dumplings with braised beef to name but a few of the foodie treasures of Prague. It’s a definite for our list of best food tours in Europe.
4. Food Tours To Experience In Europe: Age-Old Traditions In Madrid, Spain
For a bonafide foodie adventure, Madrid does not disappoint! Meander through Madrid and meet local vendors and restaurateurs. Try local wine and cheese delights in the historic Anton Martin Market. Have some of, arguably, the best cheesecakes in the world, some of which are baked in hundred-year-old ovens.
5. Savor The City From An Insiders Perspective: Venice, Italy
Book a tour if you don’t want to be rushed in Venice. Book with someone who knows the ins and outs of the city and how to possibly avoid the crowds and let you find some hidden gems. For instance, take a gondola ride across the canal to a pasta restaurant and drink a glass of prosecco before you check out some famous wine bars, popular with local Casanova’s.
6. Food Tours To Experience In Europe: The International Food Scene In Berlin, Germany
Berlin’s food scene is right on trend and international food gold, and as a result it is the best place to make friends when you are foodie traveling. Nothing brings people together quite as food does.
We recommend that you consider a personalized food tour with a local where you can roll up your sleeves and fix yourself a traditional feast, Berlin-style.
If you don’t want to make everything yourself:
Check out the Kreuzberg’s Turkish Market or make a stop (or three) at various cafes and bakeries.
7. An Authentic Foodie Experience: Vienna, Austria
Vienna is all charm, however this is especially so when it comes to tastes. It has a palpable authenticity and you should start with a visit to a classic Viennese coffee house. From the coffee house, you can make your way to the popular Naschmarket, a traditional gem with a wide variety of Austrian specialties that include cheese and vinegar.
If you don’t eat a sausage and then take a pic of it on the gram when you’re in Wurstelstand, were you even there? 🌭But for real, they have theeeee most amazing sausage’s! Wash it down with some Austrian wines at a historic cellar and end it all off perfectly with some delish dessert by visiting a great chocolate shop. 🍫
Food Tours To Experience In Europe: Conclusion
The best food tours in Europe are designed to simply blow your mind and palate. There is no shortage of options.
Wherever you go, browse through the listings of the tours that would best suit you.
Choose what you would like to experience and use Save A Train for your train travel needs.
Do you want to embed our blog post “7 Best Food Tours To Experience In Europe ” onto your site? You can either take our photos and text and give us credit with a link to this blog post. Or click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/best-food-tours-europe/ – (Scroll down a little to see the Embed Code)
- In the following link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml, this link is for the English routes landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/de_routes_sitemap.xml, and you can change the /de to /tr or /es and more languages of your choosing.
Search hotels and more...
- 7 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In Europe
- The Future Of Travel
- Top 5 Busiest Train Stations In Europe
- How To Find Left Luggage Locations In Italy
- Europe Train Route Maps Guide
- 10 Tips Staying In Shape While Traveling
- Top 6 Sleeper Trains In Europe For Travel
- The Ultimate Europe Train Trip For Beginners
- The Ultimate Guide To Tipping In Europe
- 6 Savvy Tips To Plan A Group Trip On Budget