Best Train Rides In Europe During Sunset
Europe is a smorgasbord of art, history, and culture. There is no surprise then that it is also home to the best sunsets. At Save A Train, the train ride is all about the journey, not always the destination. So, sit back and relax and be prepared. This is going to be a photographic feast of the best train rides in Europe.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
To kick our list of best train rides in Europe, we chose the unorthodox – CROATIA
Where can’t you catch a beautiful glimpse from your train window when visiting Croatia. Croatia is well known for her amazing and breathless sunsets, so make sure you have your camera ready as you’re bound to find the Best train rides in Europe during sunset here.
When you think Germany, you don’t think of it having the best train rides in Europe during sunsets, but you will be pleasantly surprised at what it has to offer. You also get this view every day from the English Garden in Munich. Think cloudless skies and a beautiful city skyline.
Germany also offers Night trains in case you want to continue into the sunset with your train journey.
This is one of the best-kept secrets! and one of the best train rides in Europe, It is located on a bay on Sardinia west coast, Italy. S’Archittu is a small sea resort for only those in the know! The main beach is certainly something to marvel at, but make sure you take the little paved-stoned walkways less traveled. You will end up in what’s the real gem of the village: a limestone arch leveled by the constant action of the sea. Whether the sea is calm, like it usually is in summer, or rough, typical of winter time, the sunset in S’Archittu is always a reason to relax and take the time to stare at.
Our last country for the Best train rides in Europe is, TUSCANY, ITALY
There’s a reason why “under the Tuscan sun” is such a ubiquitous phrase. The light in Tuscany is truly incredible. It simply had to be on our list of Best train rides in Europe during sunset. Expect awe-inspiring sunsets night after night. Couple this with Vineyards, quirky villages, stunning beaches, and historic landmarks and you have a recipe for pure magic.
Do you want to embed our blog post on your site, then click here: http://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/best-train-rides-europe-sunset/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/fr_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the en_ to _de or _it and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 5 Best Bars With Live Music In Europe
- The Need For Travel Medical Insurance
- 10 Best Bakeries To Try On Your Trip To Europe
- 5 Best Day Trips To Travel By Train From Paris
- The Most Spectacular Universities In Europe
- 5 Best Fishing Places In Europe To Enjoy
- 5 Best Cycling Trails To Travel In Europe
- 5 Handy Transport Hacks For Luton Travellers
- 10 Days Switzerland Travel Itinerary
- 10 Tips To Save Money While Traveling
- Business Travel by Train
- car travel tips
- Train finance
- train teens
- Train travel
- Train travel Austria
- Train travel Belgium
- Train travel Britain
- Train travel bulgaria
- Train travel Denmark
- Train travel Finland
- Train travel France
- Train travel Germany
- Train Travel Holland
- Train travel Hungary
- Train travel Italy
- Train travel Luxembourg
- Train travel Norway
- Train travel Portugal
- Train travel Scotland
- Train travel Spain
- Train travel Sweden
- Train travel Switzerland
- Train Travel The Netherlands
- train travel tips
- Train travel Turkey
- Train travel UK
- Travel Europe
- Yoga in Europe