Best Train Rides In Europe During Sunset
Europe is a smorgasbord of art, history, and culture. There is no surprise then that it is also home to the best sunsets. With Save A Train, the train ride is all about the journey, not always the destination. So, sit back and relax and be prepared. This is going to be a photographic feast of the best train rides in Europe.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
To kick our list of best train rides in Europe, we chose the unorthodox – CROATIA
Where can’t you catch a beautiful glimpse from your train window when visiting Croatia. Croatia is well known for her amazing and breathless sunsets, so make sure you have your camera ready as you’re bound to find the Best train rides in Europe during sunset here.
When you think Germany, you don’t think of it having the best train rides in Europe during sunsets, but you will be pleasantly surprised at what it has to offer. You also get this view every day from the English Garden in Munich. Think cloudless skies and a beautiful city skyline.
Germany also offers Night trains in case you want to continue into the sunset with your train journey.
This is one of the best-kept secrets! and one of the best train rides in Europe, It is located on a bay on Sardinia west coast, Italy. S’Archittu is a small sea resort for only those in the know! The main beach is certainly something to marvel at, but make sure you take the little paved-stoned walkways less traveled. You will end up in what’s the real gem of the village: a limestone arch leveled by the constant action of the sea. Whether the sea is calm, like it usually is in summer, or rough, typical of winter time, the sunset in S’Archittu is always a reason to relax and take the time to stare at.
Our last country for the Best train rides in Europe is, TUSCANY, ITALY
There’s a reason why “under the Tuscan sun” is such a ubiquitous phrase. The light in Tuscany is truly incredible. It simply had to be on our list of Best train rides in Europe during sunset. Expect awe-inspiring sunsets night after night. Couple this with Vineyards, quirky villages, stunning beaches, and historic landmarks and you have a recipe for pure magic.
Do you want to embed our blog post on your site, then click here: http://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/best-train-rides-europe-sunset/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/fr_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the /fr to /de or /it and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 7 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In Europe
- The Future Of Travel
- Top 5 Busiest Train Stations In Europe
- How To Find Left Luggage Locations In Italy
- Europe Train Route Maps Guide
- 10 Tips Staying In Shape While Traveling
- Top 6 Sleeper Trains In Europe For Travel
- The Ultimate Europe Train Trip For Beginners
- The Ultimate Guide To Tipping In Europe
- 6 Savvy Tips To Plan A Group Trip On Budget