How To Get To Venice By Train For Easter
Venice is one of the most inspiring and magical cities in Italy and is easily accessible by train. By visiting Venice during the Easter holidays, you can enjoy the pleasant spring weather. This allows you to spend all day outdoors. Travel to the historic center on the water, take in the magnificent scenery or sample the delicious food of Venice for the perfect Easter break. Here is how to get to Venice by train for Easter.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Venice by train for Easter is possible from any Italian city
Venice is surrounded by water but it is well connected to the mainland and the rest of the world thanks to its efficient railways. Over the years Venice during the Easter holidays has become more and more popular, and airlines often increase their prices because of this demand. However, trains run regularly to Venice, so travelers can take a low-cost flight to Milan or Treviso and from there, take the train to Venice.
Venezia Santa Lucia railway station
It is very easy to get to Venice during the Easter break by train. The main railway station, Venezia Santa Lucia gives you access to every point of the city center on foot or by waterbus. This central railway station connects the city with many countries and other Italian towns.
Another good option is to get the train to Venezia-Mestre station. This is the first railway station that you see before you pass through the bridge that spans the beautiful lagoon. The Venezia-Mestre station is accessible from all the nearest cities by train.
Book early – Venice by train for Easter
Have been you celebrated Easter in Venice before? Let us know about your experience by tweeting us at @SaveATrain! and Visit us online to check out all our exclusive fares and start planning your next adventure!
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, then click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/how-to-get-to-venice-by-train-for-easter/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages, in this link you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml – inside you have our links with /en/ but you can change it to /fr/ or /de/ or /it/ and more languages
Search hotels and more...
- Best Canal And River Boat Holidays In Europe
- Tips For Traveling By Train With Kids In Europe
- 5 Best National Holidays In Europe To Experience
- Best Wineries In Europe And How To Get There
- Iconic Churches And Monasteries In Europe
- Top 5 Cities With The Best Nightlife In Europe
- Best Water Parks In Europe For A Vacation
- Best Extreme Attractions In Europe
- Best European Train Routes
- Modern Art Galleries In Europe And Where To Find Them
- Business Travel by Train
- car travel tips
- Train finance
- train teens
- Train travel
- Train travel Austria
- Train travel Belgium
- Train travel Britain
- Train travel bulgaria
- Train travel Denmark
- Train travel Finland
- Train travel France
- Train travel Germany
- Train Travel Holland
- Train travel Hungary
- Train travel Italy
- Train travel Luxembourg
- Train travel Norway
- Train travel Portugal
- Train travel Scotland
- Train travel Spain
- Train travel Sweden
- Train travel Switzerland
- Train Travel The Netherlands
- train travel tips
- Train travel Turkey
- Train travel UK
- Travel Europe
- Yoga in Europe