How To Make Friends In Strange New Parts Of The World
Traveling to different parts of the world alone can be an enlightening and exciting experience. Whether it is something you do all the time, or a once in a lifetime trip to expand your horizons, travel can change your life.
Many people these days choose to travel alone, invigorated by the freedom such an experience offers. LifeHack explains why it has become such a popular method by which to see the world in recent years.
If you do travel alone, part of the adventure is meeting new people, often those very different to yourself, but all of whom will hopefully enrich the overall travel adventure.
So, let’s take a closer look at some different ways you can meet people in new parts of the world.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Whilst clubs are an obvious choice, The Guardian suggests they’re falling out of favor with millennials. Live music is becoming far more popular, with time in between sets to hear yourself think and make new acquaintances.
In A Casino
Playing poker is a great way to meet new people, as you’re around a table looking to understand your opponent. You study them, joke with them and build bonds which you can take away into your travels.
One of the benefits of playing poker is that it’s easy to learn, meaning even a novice can pick it up quickly to use as a way of meeting new people. The card schools on Partypoker provide lessons on Texas Holdem for those with little to no experience with the game.
All you need now is to find a casino, of which there are plenty across the world offering the opportunity to interact with strangers, not just for travelers but locals as well.
‘Part of the fun is getting there’; how many times have you heard that on a long journey? Whilst traveling alone, it might just be correct.
There are some wonderful train journeys that can be taken across Europe, passing through some of the most beautiful locations the continent has to offer. Whilst you are on a train, other like-minded people are likely to be there too.
It’s a great way to meet people from all walks of life, locals traveling to and from work, other travelers on their adventure and perhaps even someone you end up sharing some of your experiences with.
Sport is as much a tourist attraction these days as it is something for locals to enjoy. Whether it’s a tour of a stadium or the chance to take in a live event, it’s a great way of imbuing yourself in the culture of an area.
Perhaps take in a cricket game in Asia, or look to follow your country around Euro 2020 which Sky Sports explains is due to take place in various cities around Europe. There are thousands of events across the world every day that offer you the chance to meet some new people on your journey.
Are you ready to travel and Make friends in strange new parts of the world? Save A Train help you Book A Train easy and cheaply.
Do you want to embed our blog post “10 Most Beautiful Medieval Towns In Europe” onto your site? You can either take our photos and text and give us credit with a link to this blog post. Or click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/how-to-make-friends-in-strange-new-parts-of-the-world/ – (Scroll down a little to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/nl_routes_sitemap.xml, and you can change the /nl to /fr or /de and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 7 Most Affordable Places To Travel In Europe
- 5 Best Natural Wonders Of Europe
- 7 Best Cities For Outdoor Activities In Europe
- 10 Scenic Villages In Europe
- 5 Best Picnic Spot In Europe
- 5 Best Party Cities In Europe
- 7 Off The Beaten Path Destinations In Europe
- 7 Best Bachelor And Bachelorette Trips In Europe
- 10 Best City Breaks In Europe
- 7 Best Cities In Europe To Visit For Senior Travelers