Swiss Trains Have The Best Performance In All Of Europe
Swiss trains are the best in Europe according to the Boston Consulting Group. First of all, the Swiss achieved high ratings despite dropping quality. The Swiss achieved a 7.2 overall rating out of 10. whilst Denmark, Finland, and Germany all achieved a 6+ rating. Amongst the ratings, it is especially relevant to mention that Bulgaria achieved a low rating of 1.9. Switzerland achieved its high rating because it scored full marks on the intensity of use.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
The details of the report
In addition to achieving high ratings, Swiss trains are also considered to be good value for money. The index ratings are as follows;
Sweden and France (6.0)
Romania and Bulgaria (1.9)
What makes Swiss trains the best in Europe?
Firstly, there are several factors that make Swiss train travel the best in Europe. Not only do Swiss trains provide the best reliability and punctuality in Europe but also they are considered to be extremely safe with good quality service. The Swiss are the most frequent train travelers in Europe with over 10,000 trains running daily on the 3000 km rail network. The Swiss rail network has the highest capacity utilization in Europe.
Small is better
There is a reason why Swiss trains have been ranked number 1 since 2012. Countries with small rail networks (under 6,000 km) have all seen their ratings improve during this time. This includes Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. These countries provide higher punctuality, high-speed rail percentage and offer a lower cost per km for their service. Equally important, these countries trains have fewer accidents and fatalities which improves their overall safety score.
Best places to visit in Switzerland with Swiss trains
There are many beautiful destinations to visit in Switzerland despite its small size. The alps and glaciers are the main attraction but travelers also enjoy the ancient castles, clear turquoise lakes, and bucolic countryside. Any time of year you can enjoy hiking, ice skating, festivals and carnivals in Switzerland. Additionally, there is a very low crime rate in Switzerland which make it a safer place for travelers. The must-see places in Switzerland include Matterhorn, Zermatt which is the world most photographed mountain. Equally, Chateau de Chillon, Montreux is a must-see for tourists. This ancient water fortress which consists of 25 buildings and three courtyards is one of the most visited historic buildings in the world.
Book a Swiss train with Save a Train
In conclusion, there are so many reasons to travel on a Swiss train. Train stations in Switzerland are probably the most beautiful train stations in Europe. If you are looking for a romantic holiday or breathtaking bridges, Switzerland is the place to go. take 3 minutes now to book tickets for a Swiss train on our easy-to-use train site. Tickets can be purchased using credit cards, and many alternative payments.
Do you want to embed our blog post on your site, then click here: http://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/swiss-trains-ranked-best-europe/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/in_routes_sitemap.xml, and you can change the /in to /ru or /tr and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 10 Best Fall Vacations In Europe
- 7 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In Europe
- The Future Of Travel
- Top 5 Busiest Train Stations In Europe
- How To Find Left Luggage Locations In Italy
- Europe Train Route Maps Guide
- 10 Tips Staying In Shape While Traveling
- Top 6 Sleeper Trains In Europe For Travel
- The Ultimate Europe Train Trip For Beginners
- The Ultimate Guide To Tipping In Europe