Tips For Traveling Europe Alone By Train
Traveling Europe by train is one of the most beautiful, scenic and cultural journeys in the world. Whether you are looking for direct trains between major European cities like the new London to Amsterdam train or you are looking for romantic train journeys, European train travel has it all.
The number of people interrailing through Europe annually is 400,000 people. You can visit over 30 countries using interrailing tickets. Since interrailing began in 1972, millions of people have traveled through Europe using this single rail ticket.
Traveling across Europe with a single ticket comes with its pros and cons. There are several sites online dedicated to tips for travelers who want to see Europe by train. These sites include route planner apps and websites/blogs that offer you tips on how to budget.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train tickets Website In The World.
Traveling Europe alone
Being alone gives you the opportunity to decide your own itinerary, eat whatever food you want and when you want and avoid having an argument with other people over your journey,
Such freedom can lead to more self-discovery and the opportunity to meet new people and other nomads, whilst reinventing yourself. This solo experience can lead to self-growth.
having a friend with you when you travel, gives you someone to share your memories with, Which is a huge part of traveling through Europe.
When traveling through Europe alone try to stay at hostels.
Hostels are filled with people who are solo traveling through Europe, So socialize and meet with people.
Try to be as friendly and outgoing as you can when traveling alone and If you are an introverted person, you will need to put in extra effort to be friendly to other travelers. It can take a few days to get used to being more open and friendly, but it will be worth your time as you start to develop connections with fellow travelers.
It is also recommended to cook meals in the hostel, which will provide more opportunities for interacting with others.
If you are more interested in meeting locals than other travelers, then Couchsurfing could be a good option for you.
Couchsurfing, which includes its own meetups in bars and pubs will connect you to the local culture and is also a chance to meet expats.
There are some European cities where there are a lot of pickpockets and other types of criminals who may be looking to take advantage of tourists, Use your own common sense and also read travel forums or other relevant information to see places and people to avoid.
To find the best prices to travel through Europe login to our website now. Take 3 minutes to complete a train ticket booking.
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, then click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/tips-for-traveling-europe-alone-by-train/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/in_routes_sitemap.xml, and you can change the /in to /fr or /it and more languages.
- 10 Travel Mistakes You Should Avoid In Europe
- How To Make A Train Adventure Even More Budget-Friendly
- 5 Most Unforgettable Nature Reserves In Europe
- 10 Tips For A Family Vacation In Europe
- 7 Most Affordable Places To Travel In Europe
- 5 Best Natural Wonders Of Europe
- 7 Best Cities For Outdoor Activities In Europe
- 10 Scenic Villages In Europe
- 5 Best Picnic Spot In Europe
- 5 Best Party Cities In Europe