Why Train Tripping Is Better Than Road Tripping
When planning a holiday for a family, couple or group of friends, it’s often difficult to get everyone to agree. One thing it will be easy to agree on, however, is whether to rent a car or go by train. Here’s why train tripping is better than road tripping.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Nobody has to drive
When taking a road trip, someone always has to be the driver. That means at least one person has to arrive at each leg of the destination tired. Add the stress of navigation and the possibility of getting lost, and you’ll be booking your train tickets any day now, so read why train tripping is the way to travel.
Comfort and views
If you ever went on a childhood road trip, you’ll know about the fight for a window seat, since nobody wants to be squashed in the middle of the back seat. On a train tripping ride, all seats are equally comfortable and have a good view. The seats on the new Trenitalia trains are especially comfortable, so make sure to book a trip on the Frecciarossa high-speed train.
Train Tripping and Sleep on the train
In cars, only the passengers can sleep and even then, it’s not in a comfortable bed. Overnight trains are a smart way of getting to your next destination fast while also saving on accommodation for the night.
Parking vs Train Tripping
On a road trip, you need to find a place to park your car safely overnight. What’s more difficult though, is finding places to park in metropolitan areas and especially at tourist areas like the Colosseum in Rome or the Duomo di Firenze in Florence. Since space is at a premium around these sites, parking costs a premium too.
Road travel is notorious for its high carbon emissions, and battery operated cars are difficult and expensive to hire. Luckily – there is a better way. train tripping – especially on the newer trains – have a much lower impact on mother earth, so you can enjoy your vacation guilt-free.
Ready to book your train tripping adventure? Visit Save A Train and get the cheapest train tickets.
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, then click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/why-train-tripping-is-better-than-road-tripping/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/fr_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the en_ to _de or _it and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 5 Best Natural Hot Springs In Europe
- 5 Most Mysterious Places In Europe
- 10 Most Special Events In The Netherlands
- 5 Best Places To Eat Ice Cream In Europe
- Best Day Trips To Take From Berlin
- Top 10 Money Exchange Points In Europe
- Top 5 Most Beautiful Forests In Europe
- 10 Fairytale Castles In Italy You Must Visit
- Most Unique Things To Do In Amsterdam
- How To Become A High-Flying Travel Influencer
- Business Travel by Train
- car travel tips
- Train finance
- train teens
- Train travel
- Train travel Austria
- Train travel Belgium
- Train travel Britain
- Train travel bulgaria
- Train travel Denmark
- Train travel Finland
- Train travel France
- Train travel Germany
- Train Travel Holland
- Train travel Hungary
- Train travel Italy
- Train travel Luxembourg
- Train travel Norway
- Train travel Portugal
- Train travel Scotland
- Train travel Spain
- Train travel Sweden
- Train travel Switzerland
- Train Travel The Netherlands
- train travel tips
- Train travel Turkey
- Train travel UK
- Travel Europe
- Yoga in Europe