Cheap Train Travel From Aalborg To Kolding
Distance from Aalborg to Kolding is 222 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Aalborg to Kolding by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Aalborg to Kolding with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Aalborg Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Aalborg
Arrival Train Station: Kolding
The Train station is located at the center of Kolding
You can order your Train ticket from Aalborg to Kolding 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Kolding by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Aalborg and Kolding, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Aalborg to Kolding will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Kolding
Kolding is a Danish seaport located at the head of Kolding Fjord in the Region of Southern Denmark. It is the seat of Kolding Municipality. It is a transportation, commercial, and manufacturing centre, and has numerous industrial companies, principally geared towards shipbuilding. The manufacturing of machinery and textiles and livestock export are other economically significant activities.
With a population of 90,066 (1 January 2014), the Kolding municipality is the seventh largest in Denmark. The city itself has a population of 60,854 (1 January 2019) and is also the seventh largest city in Denmark.
The city is part of the Triangle Region, which includes the neighbouring cities of Fredericia and Vejle.
Additional Information About Aalborg
Aalborg also spelt Ålborg, is Denmark's fourth largest city with an urban population of 139,016.
The twin city Nørresundby is 600 metres (2,000 ft) across the Limfjord. With a population of 215,312 (as of 2019), the Municipality of Aalborg is the third most populous in the country after Copenhagen and Aarhus. By road Aalborg is 64 kilometres (40 mi) southwest of Frederikshavn, and 118 kilometres (73 mi) north of Aarhus. The distance to Copenhagen is 412 kilometres (256 mi) if travelling by road and not using ferries.
The earliest settlements date to around AD 700. Aalborg's position at the narrowest point on the Limfjord made it an important harbour during the Middle Ages, and later a large industrial centre.
Images of Denmark trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Aalborg:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Aalborg to Kolding , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Aalborg to Kolding .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Aalborg to Kolding so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: