Cheap Train Travel From Amsterdam To Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel
Distance from Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel is 111 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Amsterdam
Arrival Train Station: Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel
The Train station is located at the center of Nieuwerkerk
You can order your Train ticket from Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Amsterdam and Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel
Nieuwerkerk is a village in the Dutch province of Zeeland. It is a part of the municipality of Schouwen-Duiveland, and lies about 23 km south of Hellevoetsluis.
Nieuwerkerk was a separate municipality until 1961, when the new municipality of Duiveland was created.In 2001, the village of Nieuwerkerk had 2293 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 0.76 km², and contained 889 residences.
The statistical area "Nieuwerkerk", which also can include the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 2620.
Additional Information About Amsterdam
Amsterdam is the capital and most populous city of the Netherlands with a population of 872,680 within the city proper, 1,380,872 in the urban area and 2,410,960 in the metropolitan area. Found within the province of North Holland, Amsterdam is colloquially referred to as the "Venice of the North", attributed by the large number of canals which form a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Amsterdam's name derives from Amstelredamme, indicative of the city's origin around a dam in the river Amstel. Originating as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important ports in the world in the Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century and became the leading centre for finance and trade. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the city expanded, and many new neighbourhoods and suburbs were planned and built. The 17th-century canals of Amsterdam and the 19–20th century Defence Line of Amsterdam are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Images of Netherlands trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Amsterdam:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Amsterdam to Nieuwerkerk Aan Den Ijssel so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: