Cheap Train Travel From Antwerp To Schellebelle
Distance from Antwerp to Schellebelle is 70 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Antwerp to Schellebelle by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Antwerp to Schellebelle with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Antwerp Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Antwerp
Arrival Train Station: Schellebelle
The Train station is located at the center of Schellebelle
You can order your Train ticket from Antwerp to Schellebelle 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Schellebelle by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Antwerp and Schellebelle, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Antwerp to Schellebelle will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Schellebelle
Wichelen ]) is a municipality located in the Denderstreek in the Belgian province of East Flanders. The municipality comprises the towns of Schellebelle, Serskamp and Wichelen proper. On January 1, 2006, Wichelen had a total population of 11,145. The total area is 22.87 km² which gives a population density of 487 inhabitants per km².
Wichelen is crossed by the Molenbeek in Schellebelle, Serskamp and Wichelen.
Additional Information About Antwerp
Antwerp ]; French: Anvers [ɑ̃vɛʁs]; Spanish: Amberes) is a city in Belgium, and is the capital of Antwerp province in the Flemish Region. With a population of 520,504, it is the most populous city proper in Belgium, and with a metropolitan area housing around 1,200,000 people, it is the second largest metropolitan region after Brussels in Belgium.Antwerp is on the River Scheldt, linked to the North Sea by the river's Westerschelde estuary. It is about 40 kilometres (25 mi) north of Brussels, and about 15 kilometres (9 mi) south of the Dutch border. The Port of Antwerp is one of the biggest in the world, ranking second in Europe and within the top 20 globally. The city is also known for its diamond industry and trade.
Both economically and culturally, Antwerp is and has long been an important city in the Low Countries, especially before and during the Spanish Fury (1576) and throughout and after the subsequent Dutch Revolt.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Antwerp:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Antwerp to Schellebelle , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Antwerp to Schellebelle .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Antwerp to Schellebelle so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: