Cheap Train Travel From Bad Bentheim To Harlesiel
Distance from Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel is 111 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Bad Bentheim
The Train station is located at the center of Bad Bentheim
Arrival Train Station: Harlesiel
The Train station is located at the center of Harlesiel
You can order your Train ticket from Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Harlesiel by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Bad Bentheim and Harlesiel, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Harlesiel
Harlesiel is a resort town on the East Frisian coast of Germany, at the mouth of the Harle River. It lies in the Wittmund district, about 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) north of Carolinensiel. It is a small town, with a population of 809 in 2009, swelled by some 4800 tourists in season.Harlesiel was founded in 1956, part of the last stages of the draining of the Harlebucht. The inner and outer harbors of the town are divided by the pumping station which keeps the land dry; this building incorporates a lock to allow passage to the sea. Many tourist attractions and facilities were added over the years including campgrounds, a beach, a salt water swimming pool, and a miniature golf course.
Additional Information About Bad Bentheim
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Bad Bentheim:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Bad Bentheim to Harlesiel so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: