Cheap Train Travel From Bergamo To Ventimiglia Confine
Distance from Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine is 274 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Bergamo
The Train station is located at the center of Bergamo
Arrival Train Station: Ventimiglia Confine
The Train station is located at the center of Ventimiglia
You can order your Train ticket from Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Ventimiglia Confine by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Bergamo and Ventimiglia Confine, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Ventimiglia Confine
Ventimiglia (Italian: [ventiˈmiʎʎa]; Intemelio: Ventemiglia [veŋteˈmiʎa], Genoese: Vintimiggia; French: Vintimille [vɛ̃timij]; Provençal: Ventemilha [venteˈmiʎɔ]) is a city, comune (municipality) and bishopric in Liguria, northern Italy, in the province of Imperia. It is located 130 km (81 mi) southwest of Genoa, and 7 km (4.3 mi) from the French-Italian border, on the Gulf of Genoa, having a small harbour at the mouth of the Roia River, which divides the town into two parts. Ventimiglia's urban area has a population of 55,000.
Additional Information About Bergamo
Bergamo (, also UK: ; Italian: [ˈbɛrɡamo]; Eastern Lombard: Bèrghem [ˈbɛrɡɛm]; Latin: Bergŏmum) is a city in the alpine Lombardy region of northern Italy, approximately 40 km (25 mi) northeast of Milan, and approximately 30 km (19 mi) from Switzerland, the alpine lakes Como and Iseo, and 70 km (43 mi) from Garda and Maggiore. The Bergamo Alps (Alpi Orobie) begin immediately north of the city.
With a population of approximately 122,000, Bergamo is the fourth-largest city in Lombardy. Bergamo is the seat of the Province of Bergamo. The metropolitan area of Bergamo extends beyond the administrative city limits, spanning over a densely urbanized area with slightly fewer than 500,000 inhabitants. The Bergamo metropolitan area is part of the broader Milan metropolitan area, home to more than eight million people.The city of Bergamo is composed of an old walled core, known as Città Alta ("Upper Town"), nestled within a system of hills constituting a regional park, and the modern expansion in the plains below.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Bergamo:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Bergamo to Ventimiglia Confine so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: