Cheap Train Travel From Berlin Lichtenberg To Dudweiler
Distance from Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler is 539 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Berlin Lichtenberg
The Train station is located at the center of Berlin
Arrival Train Station: Dudweiler
The Train station is located at the center of Dudweiler
You can order your Train ticket from Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Dudweiler by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Berlin Lichtenberg and Dudweiler, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Dudweiler
Dudweiler is a borough of Saarbrücken, on the Sulzbach creek. In 977, Dudweiler was first mentioned in official documents of German Emperor Otto II as the location of a chapel (Duodonisvillare).
Dudweiler received town privileges on 12 September 1962.
In 1974 it was incorporated into the city of Saarbrücken.
Since then, Dudweiler has also been the name of one of the four city districts (Stadtbezirke) of Saarbrücken.
The district of Dudweiler comprises four city boroughs (Stadtteile):
Dudweiler, Herrensohr, Jägersfreude (both were boroughs of Dudweiler before 1974), and Scheidt (a municipality in the amt of Brebach before 1974).
The coal mining industry played an important role for the growth of Dudweiler until 1968 when the last mine was closed.
Today Dudweiler is characterised by its proximity to the Saarland University campus.
Population: (2009) 19,662, (1974) 29,094, (1905) 16,320, (1542) about 150.
Additional Information About Berlin Lichtenberg
Berlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population. Its 3,769,495 (2019) inhabitants make it the most populous city proper of the European Union. The city is one of Germany's 16 federal states. It is surrounded by the state of Brandenburg, and contiguous with Potsdam, Brandenburg's capital. The two cities are at the center of the Berlin-Brandenburg capital region, which is, with about six million inhabitants and an area of more than 30,000 km², Germany's third-largest metropolitan region after the Rhine-Ruhr and Rhine-Main regions.
Berlin straddles the banks of the River Spree, which flows into the River Havel (a tributary of the River Elbe) in the western borough of Spandau.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Berlin Lichtenberg:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Berlin Lichtenberg to Dudweiler so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: