Cheap Train Travel From Bologna To Nepezzano Piano D Accio
Distance from Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio is 275 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Bologna Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Bologna
Arrival Train Station: Nepezzano Piano D Accio
The Train station is located at the center of Nepezzano
You can order your Train ticket from Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Nepezzano Piano D Accio by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Bologna and Nepezzano Piano D Accio, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Nepezzano Piano D Accio
Nepezzano is a suburb of the provincial capital Teramo, Italy and is located about 4 miles away from the town center.
The first written documentation regarding Nepezzano dates back to the 12th century in a listing of feudal properties (Rassegna dei Feudatar) found in the county of Teramo (then known as "Aprutina"). These documents show that one Maccabeo Melatino and his relatives had made claim to Nepezzano, along with the neighboring localities Monticello and Campora.
According to the historian Niccola Palma, the feudal castle of the Melatino family towered above a hill then known as Mount Marino. The castle was positioned in such a manner so as to provide an unobstructed view of the small village below and of the Melatino holdings. Through the beginning of the 19th century, traces of the castle ruins were still to be found alongside the district road coursing through this location. Professor Palma writes that a stone tablet found nearby carried the Latin inscription "Iter.
Additional Information About Bologna
Bologna (, UK also Italian: [boˈloɲɲa]; Bolognese: Bulåggna [buˈlʌɲːa]; Latin: Bononia) is the capital and largest city of the Emilia-Romagna region in Northern Italy. It is the seventh most populous city in Italy with about 390,000 inhabitants and 150 different nationalities.. Its metropolitan area is home to more than 1,000,000 people.Originally Etruscan, the city has been one of the most important urban centre for centuries, first under the Etruscans, then under the Romans (Bononia), then again in the Middle Ages, as a free municipality and signoria, when it was among the largest European cities by population. Famous for its towers, churches and lengthy porticoes, Bologna has a well-preserved historical centre, thanks to a careful restoration and conservation policy which began at the end of the 1970s. Home to the oldest university in the world, the University of Bologna, established in AD 1088, the city has a large student population that gives it a cosmopolitan character.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Bologna:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Bologna to Nepezzano Piano D Accio so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: