Cheap Train Travel From Bologna To Pian Di Porto
Distance from Bologna to Pian Di Porto is 237 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Bologna to Pian Di Porto by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Bologna to Pian Di Porto with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Bologna Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Bologna
Arrival Train Station: Pian Di Porto
The Train station is located at the center of Pian
You can order your Train ticket from Bologna to Pian Di Porto 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Pian Di Porto by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Bologna and Pian Di Porto, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Bologna to Pian Di Porto will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Pian Di Porto
Pian may refer to:
Pian a tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints
Pian-e Olya, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
Pian-e Sofla, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
Pian Rural District, in Khuzestan Province, Iran
Pian Camuno, a commune in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy, Italy
Pian di Scò, a commune in the province of Arezzo, in Tuscany, Italy
Pian, Uganda, a county of Moroto District, in Uganda
Rulan Chao Pian, ethnomusicologist and scholar of Chinese language.
Pians also refers to seminarians and alumni of St. Pius X Seminary and Sancta Maria Mater et Regina Seminarium.
Additional Information About Bologna
Bologna (, UK also Italian: [boˈloɲɲa]; Bolognese: Bulåggna [buˈlʌɲːa]; Latin: Bononia) is the capital and largest city of the Emilia-Romagna region in Northern Italy. It is the seventh most populous city in Italy with about 390,000 inhabitants and 150 different nationalities.. Its metropolitan area is home to more than 1,000,000 people.Originally Etruscan, the city has been one of the most important urban centre for centuries, first under the Etruscans, then under the Romans (Bononia), then again in the Middle Ages, as a free municipality and signoria, when it was among the largest European cities by population. Famous for its towers, churches and lengthy porticoes, Bologna has a well-preserved historical centre, thanks to a careful restoration and conservation policy which began at the end of the 1970s. Home to the oldest university in the world, the University of Bologna, established in AD 1088, the city has a large student population that gives it a cosmopolitan character.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Bologna:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Bologna to Pian Di Porto , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Bologna to Pian Di Porto .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Bologna to Pian Di Porto so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: