Cheap Train Travel From Bordeaux Saint Jean To Grenoble
Distance from Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble is 412 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Bordeaux Saint Jean
The Train station is located at the center of Bordeaux
Arrival Train Station: Grenoble
The Train station is located at the center of Grenoble
You can order your Train ticket from Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Grenoble by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Bordeaux Saint Jean and Grenoble, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Grenoble
Grenoble is a city in southeastern France, at the foot of the French Alps where the river Drac joins the Isère. Located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, Grenoble is the capital of the department of Isère and is an important European scientific centre. The city advertises itself as the "Capital of the Alps", due to its size and its proximity to the mountains.
Grenoble's history goes back over 2,000 years, to a time when it was a small Gallic village. It became the capital of the Dauphiné in the 11th century.Industrial development increased the prominence of Grenoble through several periods of economic expansion over the last three centuries. This started with a booming glove industry in the 18th and 19th centuries, continued with the development of a strong hydropower industry in the late 19th to early 20th centuries, and ended with a post-World War II economic boom symbolized by the holding of the X Olympic Winter Games in 1968.
Additional Information About Bordeaux Saint Jean
Bordeaux (French pronunciation: [bɔʁdo]; Gascon Occitan: Bordèu [buɾˈðɛw]) is a port city on the Garonne in the Gironde department in Southwestern France.
The municipality (commune) of Bordeaux proper has a population of 257,804 (2019). Bordeaux is the centre of the Bordeaux Métropole that has a population of 783,081 (2017) and includes its suburbs and close satellite towns. With 1,195,335 in the metropolitan area, it is the sixth-largest in France, after Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, and Lille. It is the capital of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, as well as the prefecture of the Gironde department. Its inhabitants are called "Bordelais" (for men) or "Bordelaises" (women).
Images of France trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Bordeaux Saint Jean:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Bordeaux Saint Jean to Grenoble so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: