Cheap Train Travel From Brussels To Charleroi South
Distance from Brussels to Charleroi South is 0 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Brussels to Charleroi South by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Brussels to Charleroi South with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Brussels Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Brussels
Arrival Train Station: Charleroi South
The Train station is located at the center of Charleroi
You can order your Train ticket from Brussels to Charleroi South 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Charleroi South by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Brussels and Charleroi South, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Brussels to Charleroi South will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Charleroi South
Charleroi (UK: US: French: [ʃaʁləʁwa]; Walloon: Tchålerwè [tʃɑːlɛʀwɛ]) is a city and a municipality of Wallonia, located in the province of Hainaut, Belgium. By January 1, 2008, the total population of Charleroi was 201,593. The metropolitan area, including the outer commuter zone, covers an area of 1,462 square kilometres (564 sq mi) with a total population of 522,522 by January 1, 2008, ranking it as the 5th most populous in Belgium after Brussels, Antwerp, Liège, and Ghent. The inhabitants are called Carolorégiens or simply Carolos.
Additional Information About Brussels
Brussels (French: Bruxelles [bʁysɛl] or [bʁyksɛl]; Dutch: Brussel [ˈbrʏsəl]), officially the Brussels-Capital Region (French: Région de Bruxelles-Capitale; Dutch: Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest), is a region of Belgium comprising 19 municipalities, including the City of Brussels, which is the capital of Belgium. The Brussels-Capital Region is located in the central portion of the country and is a part of both the French Community of Belgium and the Flemish Community, but is separate from the Flemish Region (within which it forms an enclave) and the Walloon Region. Brussels is the most densely populated and the richest region in Belgium in terms of GDP per capita. It covers 162 km2 (63 sq mi), a relatively small area compared to the two other regions, and has a population of over 1.2 million. The five times larger metropolitan area of Brussels comprises over 2.5 million people, which makes it the largest in Belgium.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Brussels:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Brussels to Charleroi South , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Brussels to Charleroi South .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Brussels to Charleroi South so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: