Cheap Train Travel From Castelfiorentino To Treviglio Ovest
Distance from Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest is 236 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Castelfiorentino
The Train station is located at the center of Castelfiorentino
Arrival Train Station: Treviglio Ovest
The Train station is located at the center of Treviglio Ovest
You can order your Train ticket from Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Treviglio Ovest by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Castelfiorentino and Treviglio Ovest, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Treviglio Ovest
Treviglio is a town and comune in the province of Bergamo, in Lombardy, Northern Italy. It lies 20 kilometres (12 miles) south of the province capital, in the lower territory called "Bassa Bergamasca".
It's also part of the geographic area named "Gera d'Adda", included among the rivers Fosso Bergamasco to the North, Adda to the West and Serio to the East.
With approximately 30,000 inhabitants, the comune is now the second most populous town in the province.
It is rarely called "The tractor town" for the presence of the SAME Deutz-Fahr headquarters or seldom "The town of courtyards" for their preponderant presence in the Old Town.
It is subdivided in five main quartiers: Old town, West zone, North zone, the recent built East zone and the PIP (Industrial Zone). Northward lie four frazioni (subdivisions): Geromina, Castel Cerreto, Battaglie and Cascina Pezzoli; once the village of Castel Rozzone was also a frazione of Treviglio.
The coat of arms is composed of a crenellated tower, which represents the city with its Ghibelline past; flanked by two golden lions rampant, for its free and valiant citizenry and topped by an eagle, symbol of the privileges obtained by the Holy Roman Empire, which is holding a pig aloft, symbol of the achieved prosperity.
Additional Information About Castelfiorentino
Castelfiorentino is a city and comune in the Metropolitan City of Florence, Tuscany, central Italy, halfway between Florence (distance 45 km), Pisa (50 km) and Siena (55 km). The population is approximately 20,000 inhabitants. It is part of Valdelsa.
Castelfiorentino borders the following municipalities: Certaldo, Empoli, Gambassi Terme, Montaione, Montespertoli and San Miniato.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Castelfiorentino:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Castelfiorentino to Treviglio Ovest so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: