Cheap Train Travel From Cuneo To Bergamo
Distance from Cuneo to Bergamo is 194 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Cuneo to Bergamo by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Cuneo to Bergamo with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Cuneo
The Train station is located at the center of Cuneo
Arrival Train Station: Bergamo
The Train station is located at the center of Bergamo
You can order your Train ticket from Cuneo to Bergamo 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Bergamo by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Cuneo and Bergamo, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Cuneo to Bergamo will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Bergamo
Bergamo (, also UK: ; Italian: [ˈbɛrɡamo]; Eastern Lombard: Bèrghem [ˈbɛrɡɛm]; Latin: Bergŏmum) is a city in the alpine Lombardy region of northern Italy, approximately 40 km (25 mi) northeast of Milan, and approximately 30 km (19 mi) from Switzerland, the alpine lakes Como and Iseo, and 70 km (43 mi) from Garda and Maggiore. The Bergamo Alps (Alpi Orobie) begin immediately north of the city.
With a population of approximately 122,000, Bergamo is the fourth-largest city in Lombardy. Bergamo is the seat of the Province of Bergamo. The metropolitan area of Bergamo extends beyond the administrative city limits, spanning over a densely urbanized area with slightly fewer than 500,000 inhabitants. The Bergamo metropolitan area is part of the broader Milan metropolitan area, home to more than eight million people.The city of Bergamo is composed of an old walled core, known as Città Alta ("Upper Town"), nestled within a system of hills constituting a regional park, and the modern expansion in the plains below.
Additional Information About Cuneo
Cuneo (Italian: [ˈkuːneo]; Piedmontese: Coni [ˈkʊni]; French: Coni [kɔni]) is a city and comune in Piedmont, Northern Italy, the capital of the province of Cuneo, the third largest of Italy’s provinces by area.
It is located at 550 metres (1,804 ft) in the south-west of Piedmont, at the confluence of the rivers Stura and Gesso.
Cuneo is bounded by the municipalities of Beinette, Borgo San Dalmazzo, Boves, Busca, Caraglio, Castelletto Stura, Centallo, Cervasca, Morozzo, Peveragno, Tarantasca and Vignolo.It is located near six mountain passes:
Colle della Maddalena at 1,996 metres (6,549 ft)
Colle di Tenda at 1,871 metres (6,138 ft) - Tunnel of Tenda at 1,300 metres (4,300 ft), 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) long
Colle del Melogno at 1,027 metres (3,369 ft)
Colle San Bernardo at 957 metres (3,140 ft)
Colle di Nava at 934 metres (3,064 ft)
Colle di Cadibona at 459 metres (1,506 ft).
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Cuneo:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Cuneo to Bergamo , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Cuneo to Bergamo .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Cuneo to Bergamo so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: