Your Duisburg to Heidelberg train travel starts here
BOOKING IN 3 MINUTES. No Train Tickets Booking Fees. Cheapest Rates
Get The Best Train Travel Offers
We will find you the cheapest price guaranteed! With no train tickets booking fees.
Order A Train Ticket, Fast And Easy
With just a few clicks you will get your ticket.
Choose How You Want To Pay
We are giving you many options
Cheap Train Travel From Duisburg To Heidelberg
Distance from Duisburg to Heidelberg is 264 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Duisburg to Heidelberg by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Duisburg to Heidelberg with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Duisburg
The Train station is located at the center of Duisburg
Arrival Train Station: Heidelberg
The Train station is located at the center of Heidelberg
You can order your Train ticket from Duisburg to Heidelberg 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Heidelberg by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Duisburg and Heidelberg, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Duisburg to Heidelberg will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Heidelberg
Additional Information About Duisburg
Images of Germany trains
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Duisburg Central Station:
Duisburg Central Station to Ulm Soflingen train ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Delitzsch train ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Creussen Oberfr train ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Farchant train ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Cologne Chorweiler train ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Tubingen Central Station train ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Pressig Rothenkirchn train ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Balingen Wurtt train tickets
Trains from Duisburg Central Station to Karlstadt MainTrains from Duisburg Central Station to Stuttgart VaihingenTrains from Duisburg Central Station to Calbe Saale EastTrains from Duisburg Central Station to TuttlingenTrains from Duisburg Central Station to Muhldorf OberbayernTrains from Duisburg Central Station to Friedrichsdorf TaunusTrains from Duisburg Central Station to Kaiserslautern Central StationTrains from Duisburg Central Station to Pirmasens Central StationTrains from Duisburg Central Station to LippstadtTrains from Duisburg Central Station to Bochum Langendreer West
Duisburg Central Station to Frankfurt Sossenheim ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Wiesbaden Biebrich ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Offenbach Main Central Station ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Furth Odenwald ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Friedberg Hess ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Idstein Taunus ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Leiferde Bei Gifhorn ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Darmstadt South ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Sinzig Rhein ticketsDuisburg Central Station to Bacharach tickets
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Duisburg to Heidelberg , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
1. Eco-Friendly - Trains are the most environmentally-friendly way of transport according to the EU Environment agency.
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Duisburg to Heidelberg .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
4. Price - When you compare the price of trains for flights there are several key variables:
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Duisburg to Heidelberg so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
7. Comfortability - This is correct both for air travel and bus travel, but trains are very comfortable mode of transportation.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With:
|Thalys||Eurostar||SNCB Belgium||Intercity Trains||SJ Sweden||NS International Netherlands|
SNCF TGV Lyria
NSB Vy Norway
Deutsche Bahn ICE Germany
Deutsche Bahn Germany