Cheap Train Travel From Dortmund To Delitzsch Unterer
Distance from Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer is 350 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Dortmund Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Dortmund
Arrival Train Station: Delitzsch Unterer
The Train station is located at the center of Delitzsch
You can order your Train ticket from Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Delitzsch Unterer by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Dortmund and Delitzsch Unterer, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Delitzsch Unterer
Delitzsch (German pronunciation: [ˈdeːlɪtʃ], Slavic: delč or delčz for hill) is a town in the Free State of Saxony in Germany. With 24,850 inhabitants at the end of 2015, it is the largest town in the district of Nordsachsen.
Archaeological evidence outside the town limits points to a settlement dating from the Neolithic Age. The first documented mention of Delitzsch dates from 1166 and it later became the elector's residence in the 17th and 18th centuries. The old town is well preserved, with several plazas, citizens' and patrician houses, towers, a baroque castle and the town's fortifications.
Delitzsch and its surrounding area contain water areas, hiking and cycling networks and nature reserves.
Additional Information About Dortmund
Dortmund (, also UK: US: German: [ˈdɔʁtmʊnt]; Westphalian Low German: Düörpm [ˈdyːœɐ̯pm̩]; Latin: Tremonia) is with a population of 603,609 inhabitants as of 2020, the third-largest city of Germany's most populous federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia and Germany's eighth-largest city. It is the largest city (by area and population) of the Ruhr, Germany's largest urban area with some 5.1 million inhabitants, as well as the largest city of Westphalia. On the Emscher and Ruhr rivers (tributaries of the Rhine), it lies in the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan Region and is considered the administrative, commercial, and cultural centre of the eastern Ruhr. Dortmund is the second largest city in the Low German dialect area after Hamburg.
Founded around 882, Dortmund became an Imperial Free City. Throughout the 13th to 14th centuries, it was the "chief city" of the Rhine, Westphalia, the Netherlands Circle of the Hanseatic League.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Dortmund:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Dortmund to Delitzsch Unterer so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: