Cheap Train Travel From Dresden To Oberhausen Osterfeld
Distance from Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld is 490 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Dresden Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Dresden
Arrival Train Station: Oberhausen Osterfeld
The Train station is located at the center of Oberhausen
You can order your Train ticket from Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Oberhausen Osterfeld by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Dresden and Oberhausen Osterfeld, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Oberhausen Osterfeld
Oberhausen is a city on the river Emscher in the Ruhr Area, Germany, located between Duisburg and Essen (c. 13 km or 8.1 mi). The city hosts the International Short Film Festival Oberhausen and its Gasometer Oberhausen is an anchor point of the European Route of Industrial Heritage.
Additional Information About Dresden
Dresden (, German: [ˈdʁeːsdn̩]; Upper and Lower Sorbian: Drježdźany; Czech: Drážďany; Polish: Drezno) is the capital city of the German state of Saxony and its second most populous city, following only Leipzig. It is the 12th most populous city of Germany, the fourth largest by area (following only Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne), and the third most populous city in the area of former East Germany, following only (East) Berlin and Leipzig. Dresden is contiguous with Freital, Pirna, Radebeul, Meissen and Coswig, and its urban area has around 780,000 inhabitants, making it the largest in Saxony.
Dresden is the largest city on the River Elbe after Hamburg. Most of Dresden's population lives in the Elbe Valley, but a large, albeit very sparsely populated area of the city east of the Elbe lies in the West Lusatian Hill Country and Uplands (the westernmost part of the Sudetes) and thus in Lusatia, while many boroughs west of the Elbe lie in the foreland of the Ore Mountains as well as in the valleys of the rivers rising there and flowing through Dresden, the longest of which are the Weißeritz and the Lockwitzbach.
The name of the city as well as the names of most of its boroughs and rivers are of Slavic origin. Dresden is the second largest city in the Thuringian-Upper Saxon dialect area, following only Leipzig.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Dresden:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Dresden to Oberhausen Osterfeld so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: