Cheap Train Travel From Eemshaven To Schiphol Airport
Distance from Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport is 175 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Eemshaven
The Train station is located at the center of Eemshaven
Arrival Train Station: Schiphol Airport
The Train station is located at the center of Schiphol
You can order your Train ticket from Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Schiphol Airport by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Eemshaven and Schiphol Airport, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Schiphol Airport
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol known informally as Schiphol Airport (Dutch: Luchthaven Schiphol, pronounced [ˌlʏxtɦaːvə(n) ˈsxɪp(ɦ)ɔl]), is the main international airport of the Netherlands. It is located 9 kilometres (5.6 miles) southwest of Amsterdam, in the municipality of Haarlemmermeer in North Holland. It is the third-busiest airport in Europe in terms of passenger volume and the busiest in Europe in terms of aircraft movement. The airport is built as a single-terminal concept: one large terminal split into three large departure halls.
Schiphol is the hub for KLM and its regional affiliate KLM Cityhopper as well as for Corendon Dutch Airlines, Martinair, Transavia and TUI fly Netherlands. The airport also serves as a base for EasyJet and LEVEL.
Schiphol opened on 16 September 1916 as a military airbase.
Additional Information About Eemshaven
Eemshaven ]; English: Ems Harbor) is a seaport in the province of Groningen in the north of the Netherlands.
In 1968, the Dutch government declared the Ems estuary (Eemsmond) to be an economic key region. One of the key developments for the region was the construction of a seaport called Eemshaven. The port was officially opened by Her Majesty Queen Juliana in 1973. Industry and shipping were slow to develop at the site.
Images of Netherlands trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Eemshaven:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Eemshaven to Schiphol Airport so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: