Cheap Train Travel From Eindhoven To Nijmegen
Distance from Eindhoven to Nijmegen is 0 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Eindhoven to Nijmegen by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Eindhoven to Nijmegen with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Eindhoven
The Train station is located at the center of Eindhoven
Arrival Train Station: Nijmegen
The Train station is located at the center of Nijmegen
You can order your Train ticket from Eindhoven to Nijmegen 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Nijmegen by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Eindhoven and Nijmegen, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Eindhoven to Nijmegen will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Nijmegen
Nijmegen ];, Nijmeegs: Nimwèège [ˈnɪmβ̞ɛːxə]) is a city in the Netherlands' province of Gelderland, on the Waal river close to the German border.
Nijmegen is the oldest city in the Netherlands, the second to be recognized as such in Roman times, and in 2005 celebrated 2,000 years of existence.
The municipality is part of the Arnhem–Nijmegen metropolitan area, with 736,107 inhabitants in 2011.
Additional Information About Eindhoven
Eindhoven ]) is the fifth-largest city and a municipality of the Netherlands, located in the south of the country. It had a population of 231,469 in 2019, making it the largest city in the province of North Brabant. Eindhoven was originally located at the confluence of the Dommel and Gender.Neighbouring cities and towns include Son en Breugel, Nuenen, Geldrop-Mierlo, Helmond, Heeze-Leende, Waalre, Veldhoven, Eersel, Oirschot and Best. The agglomeration has a population of 337,487. The metropolitan area consists of 419,045 inhabitants.
Images of Netherlands trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Eindhoven:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Eindhoven to Nijmegen , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Eindhoven to Nijmegen .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Eindhoven to Nijmegen so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: