Cheap Train Travel From Essen BE To Herzele
Distance from Essen BE to Herzele is 132 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Essen BE to Herzele by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Essen BE to Herzele with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Essen BE
The Train station is located at the center of Essen BE
Arrival Train Station: Herzele
The Train station is located at the center of Herzele
You can order your Train ticket from Essen BE to Herzele 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Herzele by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Essen BE and Herzele, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Essen BE to Herzele will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Herzele
Herzele is a municipality located in the Belgian province of East Flanders in the Denderstreek. The municipality comprises the towns of Borsbeke, Herzele proper, Hillegem, Ressegem, Sint-Antelinks, Sint-Lievens-Esse, Steenhuize-Wijnhuize and Woubrechtegem. On 1 January 2006 Herzele had a total population of 16,709. The total area is 47.40 km² which gives a population density of 353 inhabitants per km². The current mayor of Herzele is Johan Van Tittelboom, from the Open Flemish Liberals and Democrats party.
Herzele is crossed by two brooks, the Molenbeek in Borsbeke, Herzele, Ressegem, and Hillegem, as well as the Molenbeek-Ter Erpenbeek in Herzele, Sint-Lievens-Esse, Woubrechtegem, and Ressegem.
Additional Information About Essen BE
Essen is the central and second largest city of the Ruhr, the largest urban area in Germany. Its population of 583,109 makes it the ninth largest city of Germany, as well as the fourth largest city of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. On the Ruhr and Emscher rivers, Essen geographically is part of the Rhineland and the larger Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan Region. The Ruhrdeutsch regiolect spoken in the region has strong influences of both Low German (Westphalian) and Low Franconian (East Bergish).
Essen is seat to several of the region's authorities, as well as to eight of the 100 largest publicly held German corporations by revenue, including two DAX corporations. Essen is often considered the energy capital of Germany with E.ON and RWE, Germany's largest energy providers, both headquartered in the city.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Essen BE:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Essen BE to Herzele , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Essen BE to Herzele .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Essen BE to Herzele so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: