Cheap Train Travel From Florence To Brisighella
Distance from Florence to Brisighella is 111 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Florence to Brisighella by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Florence to Brisighella with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Florence
The Train station is located at the center of Florence
Arrival Train Station: Brisighella
The Train station is located at the center of Brisighella
You can order your Train ticket from Florence to Brisighella 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Brisighella by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Florence and Brisighella, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Florence to Brisighella will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Brisighella
Brisighella is a comune in the province of Ravenna, region of Emilia-Romagna, in Northeast Italy.
Brisighella borders the following municipalities: Casola Valsenio, Castrocaro Terme e Terra del Sole, Faenza, Forlì, Marradi, Modigliana, Palazzuolo sul Senio, Riolo Terme. It originates from a rocca castle ordered by Maghinardo Pagani and later expanded by Francesco Manfredi, lord of Faenza.
It is the birthplace of Dino Monduzzi (1922–2006), a cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church.
The final part of the novel The Gadfly by Ethel Lilian Voynich (1897) is set in Brisighella. This historical novel, now neglected in England or in the USA, almost unknown in Italy, was popular in the second half of the 20th century, on the basis of a Marxist reconsideration of its plot, in the USSR, Communist countries in Eastern Europe, Mao Zedong's China, etc.
Additional Information About Florence
Florence is a city in central Italy and the capital city of the Tuscany region. It is the most populated city in Tuscany, with 383,084 inhabitants in 2013, and over 1,520,000 in its metropolitan area.Florence was a centre of medieval European trade and finance and one of the wealthiest cities of that era. It is considered by many academics the birthplace of the Renaissance, and has been called "the Athens of the Middle Ages". Its turbulent political history includes periods of rule by the powerful Medici family and numerous religious and republican revolutions. From 1865 to 1871 the city served as the capital of the Kingdom of Italy (established in 1861).
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Florence:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Florence to Brisighella , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Florence to Brisighella .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Florence to Brisighella so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: