Cheap Train Travel From Genoa To Nepezzano Piano D Accio
Distance from Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio is 463 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Genoa Granara
The Train station is located at the center of Genoa
Arrival Train Station: Nepezzano Piano D Accio
The Train station is located at the center of Nepezzano
You can order your Train ticket from Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Nepezzano Piano D Accio by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Genoa and Nepezzano Piano D Accio, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Nepezzano Piano D Accio
Nepezzano is a suburb of the provincial capital Teramo, Italy and is located about 4 miles away from the town center.
The first written documentation regarding Nepezzano dates back to the 12th century in a listing of feudal properties (Rassegna dei Feudatar) found in the county of Teramo (then known as "Aprutina"). These documents show that one Maccabeo Melatino and his relatives had made claim to Nepezzano, along with the neighboring localities Monticello and Campora.
According to the historian Niccola Palma, the feudal castle of the Melatino family towered above a hill then known as Mount Marino. The castle was positioned in such a manner so as to provide an unobstructed view of the small village below and of the Melatino holdings. Through the beginning of the 19th century, traces of the castle ruins were still to be found alongside the district road coursing through this location. Professor Palma writes that a stone tablet found nearby carried the Latin inscription "Iter.
Additional Information About Genoa
Genoa ( JEN-oh-ə; Italian: Genova [ˈdʒɛːnova]; Ligurian: Zêna [ˈzeːna]; English, historically, and Latin: Genua) is the capital of the Italian region of Liguria and the sixth-largest city in Italy. In 2015, 594,733 people lived within the city's administrative limits. As of the 2011 Italian census, the Province of Genoa, which in 2015 became the Metropolitan City of Genoa, counted 855,834 resident persons. Over 1.5 million people live in the wider metropolitan area stretching along the Italian Riviera.Located on the Gulf of Genoa in the Ligurian Sea, Genoa has historically been one of the most important ports on the Mediterranean: it is currently the busiest in Italy and in the Mediterranean Sea and twelfth-busiest in the European Union. Genoa has been nicknamed la Superba ("the proud one") due to its glorious past and impressive landmarks.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Genoa:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Genoa to Nepezzano Piano D Accio so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: