Cheap Train Travel From Genoa Piazza Principe To Pisa
Distance from Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa is 196 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Genoa Piazza Principe
The Train station is located at the center of Genoa Piazza Principe
Arrival Train Station: Pisa
The Train station is located at the center of Pisa
You can order your Train ticket from Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Pisa by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Genoa Piazza Principe and Pisa, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Pisa
Additional Information About Genoa Piazza Principe
Genoa ( JEN-oh-ə; Italian: Genova [ˈdʒɛːnova]; Ligurian: Zêna [ˈzeːna]; English, historically, and Latin: Genua) is the capital of the Italian region of Liguria and the sixth-largest city in Italy. In 2015, 594,733 people lived within the city's administrative limits. As of the 2011 Italian census, the Province of Genoa, which in 2015 became the Metropolitan City of Genoa, counted 855,834 resident persons. Over 1.5 million people live in the wider metropolitan area stretching along the Italian Riviera.Located on the Gulf of Genoa in the Ligurian Sea, Genoa has historically been one of the most important ports on the Mediterranean: it is currently the busiest in Italy and in the Mediterranean Sea and twelfth-busiest in the European Union. Genoa has been nicknamed la Superba ("the proud one") due to its glorious past and impressive landmarks.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Genoa Piazza Principe:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
1. Eco-Friendly - Trains are the most environmentally friendly way of transport according to the EU Environment agency.
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
4. Price - When you compare the price of trains for flights there are several key variables:
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Genoa Piazza Principe to Pisa so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
7. Comfortability - This is correct both for air travel and bus travel, but trains are a very comfortable mode of transportation.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: