Cheap Train Travel From Ghent Dampoort To Waarschoot
Distance from Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot is 0 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Ghent Dampoort
The Train station is located at the center of Ghent
Arrival Train Station: Waarschoot
The Train station is located at the center of Waarschoot
You can order your Train ticket from Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Waarschoot by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Ghent Dampoort and Waarschoot, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Waarschoot
Waarschoot is a former municipality located in the Flemish province of East Flanders, in Belgium. The municipality comprises the towns of Waarschoot proper. On January 1, 2006, Waarschoot had a total population of 7,805. The total area is 21.91 km² which gives a population density of 356 inhabitants per km².
Until 31 December 2018, Waarschoot was one of the few Belgian municipalities having a female mayor. Her name is Ann Coopman.Effective 1 January 2019, Waarschoot, Lovendegem and Zomergem were merged into the new municipality of Lievegem with only 1 mayor remaining, namely Tony Vermeire (CD&V).
Additional Information About Ghent Dampoort
Ghent (; Dutch: Gent [ɣɛnt]; French: Gand [ɡɑ̃], traditional English Gaunt) is a city and a municipality in the Flemish Region of Belgium. It is the capital and largest city of the East Flanders province, and the third largest in the country, exceeded in size by Brussels and Antwerp. The city originally started as a settlement at the confluence of the Rivers Scheldt and Leie and in the Late Middle Ages became one of the largest and richest cities of northern Europe, with some 50,000 people in 1300. It is a port and university city.
The municipality comprises the city of Ghent proper and the surrounding suburbs of Afsnee, Desteldonk, Drongen, Gentbrugge, Ledeberg, Mariakerke, Mendonk, Oostakker, Sint-Amandsberg, Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Sint-Kruis-Winkel, Wondelgem and Zwijnaarde. With 262,219 inhabitants at the beginning of 2019, Ghent is Belgium's second largest municipality by number of inhabitants.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Ghent Dampoort:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Ghent Dampoort to Waarschoot so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: