Cheap Train Travel From Ghent Saint Pieters To Zottegem
Distance from Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem is 111 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Ghent Saint Pieters
The Train station is located at the center of Ghent
Arrival Train Station: Zottegem
The Train station is located at the center of Zottegem
You can order your Train ticket from Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Zottegem by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Ghent Saint Pieters and Zottegem, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Zottegem
Zottegem (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈzɔtəɣɛm], Sotteghem and Sottegem in older English and French language sources) is a municipality located in Belgium and more particularly in Flanders, in the province of East Flanders. The municipality comprises the town of Zottegem proper and the villages of Elene, Erwetegem, Godveerdegem, Grotenberge, Leeuwergem, Oombergen, Sint-Goriks-Oudenhove, Sint-Maria-Oudenhove, Strijpen and Velzeke-Ruddershove. On January 1, 2018, Zottegem had a total population of 26,373. The total area is 56.66 km² which gives a population density of 470 inhabitants per km².
Zottegem is part of the hilly geographical area of the Flemish Ardennes (Vlaamse Ardennen); the hills and cobblestone streets (Paddestraat) are regular locations in the springtime cycle classics of Flanders. The city is known for its ties with Lamoral, Count of Egmont; Lamoral has a castle (Egmontkasteel), a museum (Egmontkamer) and two statues in the centre of Zottegem.
Additional Information About Ghent Saint Pieters
Ghent (; Dutch: Gent [ɣɛnt]; French: Gand [ɡɑ̃], traditional English Gaunt) is a city and a municipality in the Flemish Region of Belgium. It is the capital and largest city of the East Flanders province, and the third largest in the country, exceeded in size by Brussels and Antwerp. The city originally started as a settlement at the confluence of the Rivers Scheldt and Leie and in the Late Middle Ages became one of the largest and richest cities of northern Europe, with some 50,000 people in 1300. It is a port and university city.
The municipality comprises the city of Ghent proper and the surrounding suburbs of Afsnee, Desteldonk, Drongen, Gentbrugge, Ledeberg, Mariakerke, Mendonk, Oostakker, Sint-Amandsberg, Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Sint-Kruis-Winkel, Wondelgem and Zwijnaarde. With 262,219 inhabitants at the beginning of 2019, Ghent is Belgium's second largest municipality by number of inhabitants.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Ghent Saint Pieters:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Ghent Saint Pieters to Zottegem so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: