Cheap Train Travel From Grou Jirnsum To Wierden
Distance from Grou Jirnsum to Wierden is 130 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Grou Jirnsum to Wierden by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Grou Jirnsum to Wierden with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Grou Jirnsum
The Train station is located at the center of Grou Jirnsum
Arrival Train Station: Wierden
The Train station is located at the center of Wierden
You can order your Train ticket from Grou Jirnsum to Wierden 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Wierden by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Grou Jirnsum and Wierden, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Grou Jirnsum to Wierden will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Wierden
Wierden is a town and a municipality in the eastern Netherlands, in the province of Overijssel.
The municipality of Wierden also includes the following towns, villages and townships:
Enter, Hoge Hexel, IJpelo, Notter, Rectum (Wierden) Zuna.
The municipality has 10 primary schools and 1 secondary school. There are 2 soccer clubs, 2 tennis clubs and 1 volleyball club, this is only the top of the clubs. The village has 3 cemeteries in total of which, only one is currently in use. The mayor is Doret Tigchelaar-van Oene, who is also the chair of the board of mayor and aldermen.
In midsummer the locally known, 3-day festival "WieZo" is held. Which starts on a Thursday and ends Saturdays.
Additional Information About Grou Jirnsum
Grou is a town in the province Friesland of the Netherlands and had around 5655 citizens in January 2017. Since 2014 Grou is part of the municipality of Leeuwarden.
The town is located on the Pikmeer lake and the Prinses Margrietkanaal.
Heineken operated a distribution centre for Friesland in Grou for 25 years until 2004.It used to be the capital of the municipality of Idaarderadeel before the reorganization of municipalities in 1984, and capital of the municipality of Boarnsterhim until 2014.
While the rest of the Netherlands celebrates Sinterklaas (Saint Nicholas) on December 5th, Grou instead celebrates a unique local variation of this children's holiday known as Sint-Piter on February 21. In local lore Sint Piter is a distinct character separate from Saint Nicholas, and was historically known as the patron saint for local fishermen.A nickname for the town is Tsiisferdûnsers, meaning cheese dancers, from a story where a fiddler was paid with cheese at a village dance.
Images of Netherlands trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Grou Jirnsum:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Grou Jirnsum to Wierden , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Grou Jirnsum to Wierden .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Grou Jirnsum to Wierden so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: