Your Hasselt to Oostende train travel starts here
BOOKING IN 3 MINUTES. No Train Tickets Booking Fees. Cheapest Rates
Get The Best Train Travel Offers
We will find you the cheapest price guaranteed! With no train tickets booking fees.
Order A Train Ticket, Fast And Easy
With just a few clicks you will get your ticket.
Choose How You Want To Pay
We are giving you many options
Cheap Train Travel From Hasselt To Oostende
Distance from Hasselt to Oostende is 240 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Hasselt to Oostende by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Hasselt to Oostende with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Hasselt
The Train station is located at the center of Hasselt
Arrival Train Station: Oostende
The Train station is located at the center of Oostende
You can order your Train ticket from Hasselt to Oostende 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Oostende by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Hasselt and Oostende, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Hasselt to Oostende will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Oostende
Additional Information About Hasselt
Images of Belgium trains
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Hasselt:
Hasselt to Remicourt train ticketsHasselt to Theux train ticketsHasselt to Dave Saint Martin train ticketsHasselt to Luttre train ticketsHasselt to La Louviere Center train ticketsHasselt to Mouscron train ticketsHasselt to Schellebelle train ticketsHasselt to Erembodegem train ticketsHasselt to Munkzwalm train ticketsHasselt to Erpe Mere train tickets
Trains from Hasselt to WelleTrains from Hasselt to WevelgemTrains from Hasselt to IngelmunsterTrains from Hasselt to HerneTrains from Hasselt to SchulenTrains from Hasselt to Saint TruidenTrains from Hasselt to LommelTrains from Hasselt to Oud HeverleeTrains from Hasselt to Landen
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Hasselt to Oostende , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
1. Eco-Friendly - Trains are the most environmentally-friendly way of transport according to the EU Environment agency.
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Hasselt to Oostende .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
4. Price - When you compare the price of trains for flights there are several key variables:
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Hasselt to Oostende so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
7. Comfortability - This is correct both for air travel and bus travel, but trains are very comfortable mode of transportation.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With:
|Thalys||Eurostar||SNCB Belgium||Intercity Trains||SJ Sweden||NS International Netherlands|
SNCF TGV Lyria
NSB Vy Norway
Deutsche Bahn ICE Germany
Deutsche Bahn Germany