Cheap Train Travel From Hildesheim To Freiburg West
Distance from Hildesheim to Freiburg West is 467 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Hildesheim to Freiburg West by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Hildesheim to Freiburg West with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Hildesheim
The Train station is located at the center of Hildesheim
Arrival Train Station: Freiburg West
The Train station is located at the center of Freiburg West
You can order your Train ticket from Hildesheim to Freiburg West 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Freiburg West by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Hildesheim and Freiburg West, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Hildesheim to Freiburg West will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Freiburg West
Freiburg im Breisgau (German: [ˈfʁaɪbʊʁk ʔɪm ˈbʁaɪsɡaʊ]; Alemannic German: Friburg im Brisgau [ˈfʁiːb̥əɡ̊]) is a city in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, with a population of about 220,000. In the south-west of the country, it straddles the Dreisam river, at the foot of the Schlossberg. Historically, the city has acted as the hub of the Breisgau region on the western edge of the Black Forest in the Upper Rhine Plain. A famous old German university town, and archiepiscopal seat, Freiburg was incorporated in the early twelfth century and developed into a major commercial, intellectual, and ecclesiastical center of the upper Rhine region. The city is known for its medieval minster and Renaissance university, as well as for its high standard of living and advanced environmental practices.
Additional Information About Hildesheim
Hildesheim [ˈhɪldəsˌhaɪ̯m] is a city in Lower Saxony, Germany with 104,230 inhabitants. It is in the district of Hildesheim, about 30 km (19 mi) southeast of Hanover on the banks of the Innerste River, a small tributary of the Leine River.
The Holy Roman Emperor Louis the Pious founded the Bishopric of Hildesheim in 815 and created the first settlement with a chapel on the so called Domhügel.
Hildesheim is situated on autobahn route 7, and hence is at the connection point of the North (Hamburg and beyond) with the South of Europe.
With the Hildesheim Cathedral and the St. Michael's Church, Hildesheim became a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1985.
In 2015 the city and the diocese celebrated their 1200th anniversary.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Hildesheim:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Hildesheim to Freiburg West , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Hildesheim to Freiburg West .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Hildesheim to Freiburg West so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: