Cheap Train Travel From Kortrijk To Welle
Distance from Kortrijk to Welle is 71 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Kortrijk to Welle by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Kortrijk to Welle with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Kortrijk
The Train station is located at the center of Kortrijk
Arrival Train Station: Welle
The Train station is located at the center of Welle
You can order your Train ticket from Kortrijk to Welle 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Welle by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Kortrijk and Welle, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Kortrijk to Welle will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Welle
Welle can refer to:
The German word for wave used by the Wehrmacht to designate groups of divisions recruited in a given period of time.
the river Wel in Poland
the former Roman Catholic missionary Prefecture Apostolic of Welle in Congo
Welle, Germany, a village in the district of Harburg, Lower Saxony, Germany
The Wave (2008 film) (Die Welle), a 2008 German film based on the Third Wave experiment
Deutsche Welle, Germany's international broadcast station
Additional Information About Kortrijk
Kortrijk ( KORT-ryke, Dutch: [ˈkɔrtrɛik]; West Flemish: Kortryk or Kortrik; French: Courtrai [kuʁtʁɛ]; Latin: Cortoriacum), also known in English as Courtrai or Courtray ( koor-TRAY), is a Belgian city and municipality in the Flemish province of West Flanders.
It is the capital and largest city of the judicial and administrative arrondissement of Kortrijk. The wider municipality comprises the city of Kortrijk proper and the villages of Aalbeke, Bellegem, Bissegem, Heule, Kooigem, Marke, and Rollegem. Kortrijk is also part of the cross-border Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai metropolitan area.The city is on the river Leie, 42 km (26 mi) southwest of Ghent and 25 km (16 mi) northeast of Lille. Mouscron in Wallonia is just south of Kortrijk.
Kortrijk originated from a Gallo-Roman town, Cortoriacum, at a crossroads near the Leie river and two Roman roads. In the Middle Ages, Kortrijk grew significantly thanks to the flax and wool industry with France and England and became one of the biggest and richest cities in Flanders.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Kortrijk:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Kortrijk to Welle , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Kortrijk to Welle .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Kortrijk to Welle so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: