Cheap Train Travel From Liege Guillemins To Luttre
Distance from Liege Guillemins to Luttre is 71 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Liege Guillemins to Luttre by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Liege Guillemins to Luttre with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Liege Guillemins
The Train station is located at the center of Liege
Arrival Train Station: Luttre
The Train station is located at the center of Luttre
You can order your Train ticket from Liege Guillemins to Luttre 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Luttre by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Liege Guillemins and Luttre, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Liege Guillemins to Luttre will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Luttre
Luttre is a village in Belgium. It is part of the Pont-à-Celles municipality and located in the province of Hainaut, about 15 km north of Charleroi and 50 km south of Brussels along the Charleroi-Brussels Canal, railway line and motorway. Its name means crystal clear water. .
Additional Information About Liege Guillemins
Liège ( lee-EZH, lee-AYZH, French: [ljɛʒ], locally [li.eʃ]; Walloon: Lidje Walloon: [liːtʃ]; Dutch: Luik [lœyk]; German: Lüttich [ˈlʏtɪç]) is a major Walloon city and municipality and the capital of the Belgian province of Liège.
The city is situated in the valley of the Meuse, in the east of Belgium, not far from borders with the Netherlands (Maastricht is about 33 km (20.5 mi) to the north) and with Germany (Aachen is about 53 km (32.9 mi) north-east). At Liège, the Meuse meets the River Ourthe. The city is part of the sillon industriel, the former industrial backbone of Wallonia. It still is the principal economic and cultural centre of the region.
The Liège municipality (i.e. the city proper) includes the former communes of Angleur, Bressoux, Chênée, Glain, Grivegnée, Jupille-sur-Meuse, Rocourt, and Wandre.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Liege Guillemins:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Liege Guillemins to Luttre , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Liege Guillemins to Luttre .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Liege Guillemins to Luttre so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: