Cheap Train Travel From Livorno To Poggibonsi San Gimignano
Distance from Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano is 81 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Livorno Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Livorno
Arrival Train Station: Poggibonsi San Gimignano
The Train station is located at the center of Poggibonsi
You can order your Train ticket from Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Poggibonsi San Gimignano by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Livorno and Poggibonsi San Gimignano, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Poggibonsi San Gimignano
Poggibonsi is a town in the province of Siena, Tuscany, central Italy. It is located on the Elsa River and is the main centre of the Valdelsa Valley.
Additional Information About Livorno
Livorno is a port city on the Ligurian Sea on the western coast of Tuscany, Italy. It is the capital of the Province of Livorno, having a population of 158,493 residents in December 2017. It is traditionally known in English as Leghorn (pronounced leg-ORN, LEG-horn or LEG-ərn).
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Livorno:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Livorno to Poggibonsi San Gimignano so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: