Cheap Train Travel From Ludwigslust To Leeuwarden
Distance from Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden is 401 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Ludwigslust
The Train station is located at the center of Ludwigslust
Arrival Train Station: Leeuwarden
The Train station is located at the center of Leeuwarden
You can order your Train ticket from Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Leeuwarden by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Ludwigslust and Leeuwarden, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Leeuwarden
Leeuwarden ]; West Frisian: Ljouwert [ˈljɔːʋt]/[ˈʎɔːwt], Stadsfries: Liwwadden) is a city and municipality in Friesland in the Netherlands. It is the provincial capital and seat of the States of Friesland. The municipality has a population of 122,293.
The region has been continuously inhabited since the 10th century. It came to be known as Leeuwarden in the early 9th century AD and was granted city privileges in 1435. It is the main economic hub of Friesland, situated in a green and water-rich environment.
Additional Information About Ludwigslust
Ludwigslust is a central castle town of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany, 40 km south of Schwerin. Since 2011 it is part of the Ludwigslust-Parchim district.
Ludwigslust is part of the Hamburg Metropolitan Region. The former royal residential town is known for its rich heritage, especially the famed Ludwigslust Palace, known as Versailles of the North.
Images of Netherlands trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Ludwigslust:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Ludwigslust to Leeuwarden so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: