Cheap Train Travel From Manarola To Briona
Distance from Manarola to Briona is 137 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Manarola to Briona by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Manarola to Briona with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Manarola
The Train station is located at the center of Manarola
Arrival Train Station: Briona
The Train station is located at the center of Briona
You can order your Train ticket from Manarola to Briona 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Briona by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Manarola and Briona, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Manarola to Briona will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Briona
Briona is a comune in the Province of Novara in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) northeast of Turin and about 15 kilometres (9 mi) northwest of Novara. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 1,196 and an area of 24.7 square kilometres (9.5 sq mi).The municipality of Briona contains the frazioni (subdivisions, mainly villages and hamlets) San Bernardino and Proh.
Briona borders the following municipalities: Barengo, Caltignaga, Carpignano Sesia, Casaleggio Novara, Castellazzo Novarese, Fara Novarese, Momo, San Pietro Mosezzo, and Sillavengo.
Additional Information About Manarola
Manarola is a small town, a frazione of the comune of Riomaggiore, in the province of La Spezia, Liguria, northern Italy. It is the second-smallest of the famous Cinque Terre towns frequented by tourists, with a population of 353.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Manarola:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Manarola to Briona , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Manarola to Briona .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Manarola to Briona so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: