Cheap Train Travel From Mannheim To Reinbek
Distance from Mannheim to Reinbek is 466 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Mannheim to Reinbek by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Mannheim to Reinbek with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Mannheim Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Mannheim
Arrival Train Station: Reinbek
The Train station is located at the center of Reinbek
You can order your Train ticket from Mannheim to Reinbek 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Reinbek by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Mannheim and Reinbek, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Mannheim to Reinbek will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Reinbek
Reinbek (probably from "Rainbek" = brook at the field margin; Northern Low Saxon: Reinbeek) is a town located in Stormarn district in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein within the metropolitan region of Hamburg. It is accessed by the A1 and the A24 autobahn and federal highway 5.
Reinbek was first mentioned in 1226, the city rights were given in 1952.
The town is located at the river Bille which was dammed up here to form a mill pond.
Additional Information About Mannheim
Mannheim (German pronunciation: [ˈmanhaɪm]; Palatine German: Monnem or Mannem) is a city in the southwestern part of Germany, the third-largest in the German state of Baden-Württemberg after Stuttgart and Karlsruhe with a 2015 population of approximately 310,000 inhabitants. The city is at the centre of the larger densely populated Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region which has a population of 2,400,000 and is Germany's eighth-largest metropolitan region.
Mannheim is located at the confluence of the Rhine and the Neckar in the northwestern corner of Baden-Württemberg. The Rhine separates Mannheim from the city of Ludwigshafen, just to the west of it in Rhineland-Palatinate, and the border of Baden-Württemberg with Hesse is just to the north. Mannheim is downstream along the Neckar from the city of Heidelberg.
Mannheim is unusual among German cities in that its streets and avenues are laid out in a grid pattern, leading to its nickname "die Quadratestadt" ("The City of Squares"). The eighteenth century Mannheim Palace, former home of the Prince-elector of the Palatinate, now houses the University of Mannheim.
The city is home to major corporations including Daimler, John Deere, Caterpillar, ABB, Fuchs Petrolub, IBM, Roche, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever, Phoenix Group, Siemens, and several other well-known companies.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Mannheim:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Mannheim to Reinbek , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Mannheim to Reinbek .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Mannheim to Reinbek so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: