Cheap Train Travel From Milan To Ferruzzano
Distance from Milan to Ferruzzano is 972 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Milan to Ferruzzano by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Milan to Ferruzzano with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Milan
The Train station is located at the center of Milan
Arrival Train Station: Ferruzzano
The Train station is located at the center of Ferruzzano
You can order your Train ticket from Milan to Ferruzzano 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Ferruzzano by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Milan and Ferruzzano, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Milan to Ferruzzano will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Ferruzzano
Ferruzzano is a comune in the Province of Reggio Calabria in the Italian region of Calabria, located about 110 kilometres (68 mi) southwest of Catanzaro and about 40 kilometres (25 mi) east of Reggio Calabria. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 863 and an area of 19.1 square kilometres (7.4 sq mi).Ferruzzano borders the following municipalities: Bianco, Bruzzano Zeffirio, Caraffa del Bianco, Sant'Agata del Bianco. It is the home town of Giuseppe Zangara, the man who tried to assassinate Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
On October 23, 1907, a magnitude 5.9 earthquake struck Calabria, at a depth of 33.0 km. The epicentral area included Ferruzzano, where many houses collapsed almost completely, and 158 persons, or 8% of its population, were killed. Ferruzano had been hit as well in the 1905 Calabria earthquake.
Additional Information About Milan
Milan is a city in northern Italy, capital of Lombardy, and the second-most populous city in Italy after Rome. Milan served as the capital of the Western Roman Empire, the Duchy of Milan and the Kingdom of Lombardy–Venetia.
The city proper has a population of about 1.4 million while its metropolitan city has 3.26 million inhabitants. Its continuously built-up urban area, that stretches well beyond the boundaries of its administrative metropolitan city, is the fourth largest in the EU with 5.27 million inhabitants. The population within the wider Milan metropolitan area, also known as Greater Milan, is estimated at 8.2 million, making it by far the largest metropolitan area in Italy and the 4th largest in the EU.Milan is considered a leading alpha global city, with strengths in the field of the art, commerce, design, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, services, research and tourism.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Milan:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Milan to Ferruzzano , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Milan to Ferruzzano .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Milan to Ferruzzano so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: