Cheap Train Travel From Milan To Chiomonte
Distance from Milan to Chiomonte is 236 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Milan to Chiomonte by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Milan to Chiomonte with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Milan
The Train station is located at the center of Milan
Arrival Train Station: Chiomonte
The Train station is located at the center of Chiomonte
You can order your Train ticket from Milan to Chiomonte 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Chiomonte by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Milan and Chiomonte, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Milan to Chiomonte will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Chiomonte
Chiomonte is a comune in the Metropolitan City of Turin in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) west of Turin. The name of the town derives from the Latin Calcis Mons which refers to the calcium-rich soil of the area. Before the 8th century, Chiomonte was located on the south side of its present valley but, after a landslide, the town was moved to its present location.
Chiomonte borders the following municipalities: Giaglione, Exilles, Gravere, and Usseaux.
Sights include the 15th-century church of Santa Maria.
Chiomonte is known for its ice wine and is one of the few areas in Italy producing this type of wine.
Additional Information About Milan
Milan is a city in northern Italy, capital of Lombardy, and the second-most populous city in Italy after Rome. Milan served as the capital of the Western Roman Empire, the Duchy of Milan and the Kingdom of Lombardy–Venetia.
The city proper has a population of about 1.4 million while its metropolitan city has 3.26 million inhabitants. Its continuously built-up urban area, that stretches well beyond the boundaries of its administrative metropolitan city, is the fourth largest in the EU with 5.27 million inhabitants. The population within the wider Milan metropolitan area, also known as Greater Milan, is estimated at 8.2 million, making it by far the largest metropolitan area in Italy and the 4th largest in the EU.Milan is considered a leading alpha global city, with strengths in the field of the art, commerce, design, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, services, research and tourism.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Milan Central Station:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Milan to Chiomonte , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Milan to Chiomonte .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Milan to Chiomonte so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: