Cheap Train Travel From Munich Airport To Harlesiel
Distance from Munich Airport to Harlesiel is 624 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Munich Airport to Harlesiel by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Munich Airport to Harlesiel with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Munich Airport
The Train station is located at the center of Munich
Arrival Train Station: Harlesiel
The Train station is located at the center of Harlesiel
You can order your Train ticket from Munich Airport to Harlesiel 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Harlesiel by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Munich Airport and Harlesiel, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Munich Airport to Harlesiel will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Harlesiel
Harlesiel is a resort town on the East Frisian coast of Germany, at the mouth of the Harle River. It lies in the Wittmund district, about 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) north of Carolinensiel. It is a small town, with a population of 809 in 2009, swelled by some 4800 tourists in season.Harlesiel was founded in 1956, part of the last stages of the draining of the Harlebucht. The inner and outer harbors of the town are divided by the pumping station which keeps the land dry; this building incorporates a lock to allow passage to the sea. Many tourist attractions and facilities were added over the years including campgrounds, a beach, a salt water swimming pool, and a miniature golf course.
Additional Information About Munich Airport
Munich ( MEW-nik; German: München [ˈmʏnçn̩]; Austro-Bavarian: Minga [ˈmɪŋ(ː)ɐ]; Slovene: Monakovo; Latin: Monachium; Italian: Monaco di Baviera) is the capital and most populous city of Bavaria, the second most populous German federal state. With a population of around 1.5 million, it is the third-largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg, and thus the largest which does not constitute its own state, as well as the 11th-largest city in the European Union. The city's metropolitan region is home to 6 million people. Straddling the banks of the River Isar (a tributary of the Danube) north of the Bavarian Alps, it is the seat of the Bavarian administrative region of Upper Bavaria, while being the most densely populated municipality in Germany (4,500 people per km²). Munich is the second-largest city in the Bavarian dialect area, after the Austrian capital of Vienna, Munich was one of the host cities of the official tournament of the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
The city is a global centre of art, science, technology, finance, publishing, culture, innovation, education, business, and tourism and enjoys a very high standard and quality of living, reaching first in Germany and third worldwide according to the 2018 Mercer survey, and being rated the world's most liveable city by the Monocle's Quality of Life Survey 2018.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Munich Airport:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Munich Airport to Harlesiel , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Munich Airport to Harlesiel .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Munich Airport to Harlesiel so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: