Cheap Train Travel From Namur To Assesse
Distance from Namur to Assesse is 71 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Namur to Assesse by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Namur to Assesse with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Namur
The Train station is located at the center of Namur
Arrival Train Station: Assesse
The Train station is located at the center of Assesse
You can order your Train ticket from Namur to Assesse 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Assesse by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Namur and Assesse, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Namur to Assesse will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Assesse
Assesse is a Belgian municipality located in the Walloon province of Namur. It is composed of the villages of Assesse, Courrière, Crupet, Florée, Maillen, Sart-Bernard, and Sorinne-la-Longue. On 1 January 2006 Assesse had a total population of 6,252. The total area is 78.16 km² which gives a population density of 80 inhabitants per km².
The village of Crupet is noted for its grotto dedicated to Saint Anthony of Padua, the Château de Crupet, a moated medieval donjon, and its windmills.
Additional Information About Namur
Namur ]; Walloon: Nameur) is a city and municipality in Wallonia, Belgium. It is both the capital of the province of Namur and of Wallonia, hosting the Parliament of Wallonia, Walloon Government and administration.
Namur stands at the confluence of the Sambre and Meuse rivers and straddles three different regions – Hesbaye to the north, Condroz to the south-east, and Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse to the south-west. The city of Charleroi is located to the west. The language spoken is French.
The City of Namur includes the old communes of Beez, Belgrade, Saint-Servais, Saint-Marc, Bouge, Champion, Daussoulx, Flawinne, Malonne, Suarlée, Temploux, Vedrin, Boninne, Cognelée, Gelbressée, Marche-les-Dames, Dave, Jambes, Naninne, Wépion, Wierde, Erpent, Lives-sur-Meuse, and Loyers.
Images of Belgium trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Namur:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Namur to Assesse , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Namur to Assesse .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Namur to Assesse so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: