Cheap Train Travel From Olbia To Mezzani Rondani
Distance from Olbia to Mezzani Rondani is 452 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Olbia to Mezzani Rondani by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Olbia to Mezzani Rondani with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Olbia
The Train station is located at the center of Olbia
Arrival Train Station: Mezzani Rondani
The Train station is located at the center of Mezzani
You can order your Train ticket from Olbia to Mezzani Rondani 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Mezzani Rondani by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Olbia and Mezzani Rondani, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Olbia to Mezzani Rondani will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Mezzani Rondani
Mezzani mˈzaŋ]) is a comune in the Province of Parma in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna, located about 90 kilometres (56 mi) northwest of Bologna and about 15 kilometres (9 mi) northeast of Parma. The principal centres of the municipality are Casale, Mezzano Rondani, Mezzano Inferiore, Mezzano Superiore, whereas Bocca d’Enza, Ghiare Bonvisi, Valle are only hamlets.
Mezzani borders the following municipalities: Brescello, Casalmaggiore, Colorno, Parma, Sorbolo, Torrile, Viadana.
Additional Information About Olbia
Olbia (Italian: [ˈɔlbja], locally [ˈolbja]; Sardinian: Terranoa; Gallurese: Tarranoa) is a city and comune of 60,346 inhabitants (May 2018) in the Italian insular province of Sassari in northeastern Sardinia (Italy), in the historical region of Gallura. Called Olbia in the Roman age, Civita in the Middle Ages (Judicates period) and Terranova Pausania before the 1940s, Olbia was again the official name of the city during the fascist period.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Olbia:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Olbia to Mezzani Rondani , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Olbia to Mezzani Rondani .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Olbia to Mezzani Rondani so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: