Cheap Train Travel From Parghelia To Lamezia Terme Airport
Distance from Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport is 88 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Parghelia
The Train station is located at the center of Parghelia
Arrival Train Station: Lamezia Terme Airport
The Train station is located at the center of Lamezia Terme Airport
You can order your Train ticket from Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Lamezia Terme Airport by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Parghelia and Lamezia Terme Airport, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Lamezia Terme Airport
Lamezia Terme commonly called Lamezia (Italian pronunciation: [laˈmeːtsja]), is an Italian city and comune of 70,452 inhabitants (2013) in the province of Catanzaro in the Calabria region.
Additional Information About Parghelia
Parghelia is a comune in the Province of Vibo Valentia in the Italian region Calabria, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) southwest of Catanzaro and about 15 kilometres (9 mi) west of Vibo Valentia. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 1,383 and an area of 8.0 square kilometres (3.1 sq mi).The municipality of Parghelia contains the frazione (subdivision) Fìtili.
Parghelia borders the following municipalities: Drapia, Tropea, Zaccanopoli, Zambrone.
Parghelia is one of the cities that belongs to the Coast of the Gods.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Parghelia:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Parghelia to Lamezia Terme Airport so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: