Cheap Train Travel From Poggibonsi San Gimignano To Modena Piazza Manzoni
Distance from Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni is 137 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Poggibonsi San Gimignano
The Train station is located at the center of Poggibonsi San Gimignano
Arrival Train Station: Modena Piazza Manzoni
The Train station is located at the center of Modena Piazza Manzoni
You can order your Train ticket from Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Modena Piazza Manzoni by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Poggibonsi San Gimignano and Modena Piazza Manzoni, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Modena Piazza Manzoni
Modena (UK: US: Italian: [ˈmɔːdena]; Modenese: Mòdna [ˈmɔdnɐ]; Etruscan: Mutna; Latin: Mutina) is a city and comune (municipality) on the south side of the Po Valley, in the Province of Modena in the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy.
An ancient town, and seat of an archbishop, it is known for its automotive industry since the factories of the famous Italian sports car makers Ferrari, De Tomaso, Lamborghini, Pagani and Maserati are, or were, located here and all, except Lamborghini, have headquarters in the city or nearby. One of Ferrari's cars, the 360 Modena, was named after the town itself.
The University of Modena, founded in 1175 and expanded by Francesco II d'Este in 1686, focuses on economics, medicine and law, and is the second oldest athenaeum in Italy. Italian military officers are trained at the Military Academy of Modena, and partly housed in the Baroque Ducal Palace. The Biblioteca Estense houses historical volumes and 3,000 manuscripts. The Cathedral of Modena, the Torre della Ghirlandina and Piazza Grande are a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997.
Modena is also known in culinary circles for its production of balsamic vinegar.Famous Modenesi include Mary of Modena, the Queen consort of England and Scotland; operatic tenor Luciano Pavarotti and soprano Mirella Freni, born in Modena itself; Enzo Ferrari, eponymous founder of the Ferrari motor company; Catholic priest Gabriele Amorth; chef Massimo Bottura; comics artist Franco Bonvicini; the band Modena City Ramblers and singer-songwriter Francesco Guccini, who lived here for several decades.
Additional Information About Poggibonsi San Gimignano
Poggibonsi is a town in the province of Siena, Tuscany, central Italy. It is located on the Elsa River and is the main centre of the Valdelsa Valley.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Poggibonsi San Gimignano:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Poggibonsi San Gimignano to Modena Piazza Manzoni so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: